mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
mac,

while i appreciate your advice, i dont appreciate you starting and perpetuate retarded arguments in here. this is a good thread that doesnt need to be filled up with dumb shit. take it someplace else. next time you come back with this gay shit, the ban wont just be for 2 days.

seriously, how pathetic that i have to put adults on 'time out'?

My apologies to everyone for being a jerk, my bad. here's my favorite u tube vid as a peace offering.

JohnDunnsride006.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

how much would something like that cost? i love that style, and i've noticed so far that many of the bikes in this style are Triumphs. Any info on where i could get one? I'm looking more lower end/cheaper, dont have much cash to spend. Sorry if this is an extremely novice question, i just don't have much experience in buying bikes etc. I'd love to get my first soon.

that fool should be banned

here you go again

soup and i have been here a lot longer than you

soup comes from one side of motorcycling

and i come from another

your power posting and trying to prove your points

with bullshit comments

isnt going to do anything for you but get you banned again

jus tryin to help you out in the long run

heres pics to counter act the lesson being taught

what my dad had-(w/o fairing)

MVC-018S374Lg.jpg

MVC-019S375Lg.jpg

Mac nobody's banning me they'd miss me too much. All Im interested in making this one of the best threads for motorcycles on the internet. If if that's how you feel PM me but please keep it off this thread. Thanks.

how much would something like that cost? i love that style, and i've noticed so far that many of the bikes in this style are Triumphs. Any info on where i could get one? I'm looking more lower end/cheaper, dont have much cash to spend. Sorry if this is an extremely novice question, i just don't have much experience in buying bikes etc. I'd love to get my first soon.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105840&page=55

for more info check ChopCult.com

ride.jpg

Husqvarna%20WR360%201998%20November%2001.jpg

23812_3935_1234729692.jpg

Im in love with this ducati.

fezz,

i think what you're actually seeing are old yamaha xs650 chops. you can get one of those, hard tailed, for between $3-7, depending what you pay for the donor bike, unless you can do it yourself, then its a bike + hard tail + your sweat. a triumph is probably gonna run you more

37 degrees this morning and im still riding the bike. fuck cold in its cold ass.

your friends a fuckin moron.

what are you runnin from

no comment

tryin to act all hard.

youre in cuffs in a cop car.

its no time to act all hard

Never said he was the next Einstein, but the ratio of him running and not getting caught is about 20:1..This just happened to be the worst.

I don't think saying "No Comment" is really acting "Hard"..If you expected him to cry and ask for his mother, well, you're not going to see that shit around here..

Its been posted before. By you. No offense but something's not right about you.

your right, by the way anyone that cares I just got comcast HD and channel 754 for me, which is Discovery Theatre HD is going to replay I guess last years Isle Of Man Monday night @ 8 or 9. I pretty sure I'm right about the channel.

He's a friend of mine and runs that blog Hated Of The World.

I don't think i ever showed you photos of him before,

well actually this is the first time im putting my name to photos that have been posted on 12oz before.

I went to Boston for a couple days before heading home for the holidays and shot some photos at his space where him and a couple homies build bikes.

• Like 1