mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

so bike maybe totaled. engine pushed to one side. you can barely see it though. triple tree chipped, fins on heads chipped, bolts heads are snapped, upper stabilizer under tank is bent; and that shows signs of a extremely hard hit. frame probably bent as well. so bike will probably be totaled out. guess i beter start lookin at what i want. Im thinkin 883 hugger.............................................................fuck no. lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, good to know.

funny how bikes can bring people together like that.

i still maintain that 90% of the people who don't like me on here would think i was hilarious at the bar. i'm not any different, it just seems much less cocky when im buying you a beer and pointing at tits.

trips,

hopefully you'll get something sweet out of it. i need to up my insurance now that i realize all the work my bikes had done to it. gotta make sure if i go down, shit will be replaced an them some.

21F1N_bike_new.jpg

new seat

new bars

new grips

new pegs.

painted the aircleaner cover. painted the fender struts.

bunch of other random little stuff. still cant decide what to do with the pipes...

whats eberyone else working on these days?

triplesux, how you healing?

soup, what you building?

that dyna is lookin clean as fuck. keep the exhaust, v&h big pro pipe right? just got out of hospital, had staph infection from accident didnt know it till few days ago. il just say hott nurses help the pain go away. lol. now at home on ten days bed rest. bike was total loss. gonna get 12k -plus for bike. lookin to get 2009 dyna super glide. seek, ride hard and fast homie.