mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I keep running into Max Schaaf's riding buddies and their bikes at this bar my friend DJ's at, but I keep forgetting to bring the camera.

Meanwhile they all have been putting some serious miles on their vintage rides. Lots of pictures and stories on 4Qconditioning.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

Since no one paid attention last time I asked....

In the spring, Do I want a 2006ish street bob, or a are 90's soft tail?

I always kinda hated soft tails for some reason but the more I look ar them e more I like.

Either one will be pretty stripped down and simplified.

Opinions on either?

pretty much just like how you last saw it. changed up the grips, slightly taller risers, changed the bar angle, etc. nothing major. probably gonna throw some mids on this winter i think. rigid + forwards = ouch. plus, the riding position kinda hurts my back. way more comfortable when i rest my feet up on the primary/exhaust. i still like the thing, no plans to get rid of it, but realize i need something bigger. id like to do some touring this summer. need a bike that can cruise at 70 easily on the highway. .

im liking soft tails more and more recently. i always assumed they were crazy loot, so i shied away, but im finding em for relatively decent prices lately. looking at one right now. 2004, 22k miles, $8k. i almost think that price must be a typo.

super fucking bummed on living in the north now. last year i rode at least once a week through the entire winter. now ive gotta put the bike up till april or may. fucking laaaame.