mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You say that and now I just wanna stop and pass out hugs.

I saw a HA cat today. Well prob not. Too young, but he played the part. And his rubber motor mounts made the evo motor look like it was gonna fly out.

I actually love harley riders compared to sportbike riders. Why? I know I can shake a harley rider when he tries to get aggressive. Trying to get some faggoty squid off my ass in rush hour traffic is fucking scary because he's gonna get both of us killed.

Almost got a job at Ace today. They said they weren't hiring but I get the feeling like if my motorcycle game was tighter I could've landed a job. We gotta start talking about the european bikes again so Soup no longer has to be hush hush about how I cake up.

Anyone checking out the new MV Agusta F3? It's an italian Daytona. There was an amazing writeup here about Harley, the F3 and MV's future. Also some interesting factoids about how the status of the dollar basically makes companies like MV Agusta incapable of turning profit.

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/10/giovanni-castiglioni-on-the-mv-agusta-f3-harley-davidson-and-two-secret-new-models/

5044533839_be2a04d8e1_b.jpg

Coming March 2010 $12,000

Oh and it's fucking tiny.

5044534661_1533fded23_b.jpg

I cant tell but it's either the size of a gixxer or smaller.

you cruiser guys always act like your shit dont stink, get off your high horse suplex its not your forum and its not your topic if i feel like commenting on a legitimate problem with stunting a cruiser i should be able to do so with out you getting all defensive about it. every dog has their day though so it is what it is im gonna go ride. you guys have a good remainder of the season, and dont forget to wave :)

you cruiser guys always act like your shit dont stink, get off your high horse suplex its not your forum and its not your topic if i feel like commenting on a legitimate problem with stunting a cruiser i should be able to do so with out you getting all defensive about it. every dog has their day though so it is what it is im gonna go ride. you guys have a good remainder of the season, and dont forget to wave :)

shut it simp. why dont you tell one of us cruiser guys what you think. i honestly doubt you would be takin out that jaw for a long time. you should come hang out. im just sayin.

Built in seat warmer, leg warmer, arm warmer, gas warmer...

I get the feeling there's a reason most headers never venture that close to the tank.

Ah here you go. He's moved the battery as far away from the exhaust as possible, made some changes to allow airflow for the gas tank. Then he wrapped it for insulation. Then he just went mad max on the thing with some crazy gas cap snorkel and some other shit.

9_6_2.jpg

9_6_1.jpg