mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pics tomorrow for sure.

stoked on some of the stuff im hooking up. custom 'dummy lights' mounted in the headlight housing, way fewer wires, handmade sissybar, blah blah.

working on this shit is fun. i spent atleast 6 hours making the sissybar. coulda done it in 2 if i didnt keep fucking shit up, but the whole thing was fun. cutting and grinding. i almost like working on shit more than riding i think.

i mean, dont expect much, its still just a matt black sportster nigger rigged with harbour freight tools in a garage with no electricity, trying to be something sorta cool. but i mean, its mine, and and im not afraid to cut it up, so i got that going for me.

or maybe against me. im not sure.

didnt get much accomplished today. headlight didnt get in till 4pm, bars didnt make it so i couldnt do any of the wiring. worked on some buddies bikes though... chopped a fender, did some welding, cleaned up the garage, drank beer, ate pizza, listened to mastadon, shit was manish, no homo.

9qqeG_garage.jpg

right now we got my bike, a little rebel, cb750, cb550, yamaha 350. last two we're about to start engine rebuilds on. and by 'we' i mean one dude knows shit, me an the other dudes drunk beer and pretend to be helpful.

that's all i got for today.

NIKE is putting out boots now, they look like SiDi boots...Not bad looking but i would trust SiDi before NIKE in this category!

Keep those 2 strokes alive people!!!!!!!! even though that looks like a 4 stroke... :crap:

the only way people are going to let two strokes die is if they realize four strokes are cheap as dirt to maintain. Also, that's a full length of carbon fiber built into the side of it. I would trust my legs to Nike before wearing that guidi Sidi bullshit.

Sidi_Vertigo_Corsa.jpg

seriously, who the fuck do you think you are wearing that shit?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh lawd. Psalm Juan I hate you so much for posting that shit. I need to drink till I forget.

The R80 and the Thrux are tight tho. I want to stack the rest around your corpse and set it all ablaze.

I guess the duck, the confederate and those retro graphic arais get a pass too.