mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

well the only problem with that plan seeking is that i really don't like the way the older sportsters look.

maybe the hard tail conversion kit would help, but i just never really started liking the looks of them till

the 08's, and i can't really put my finger on whats that different about them. the lines just look cleaner.

but you make a good point, it would be a lot cooler to have a more custom bike for cheaper at that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont really like any stock sportster. the nightster is an improvement, but only kinda. they all still look cheap and plastic to me.

im not hating on stock bikes or anything either, i just dont really see em being worth the money they're charging for em. you're paying a shit ton for a name that pretty much just wins by default.

spend some time on chopcult.com you'll start to see the possibilities that are out there.

oh, also, you were talking about being cramped on one... hardtail fixes that, cause you can easily stretch the frame out. i know it's real cool to rock mid controls these days, but im 6'3"... fuck being all squished up with my knees hitting me in the chest.

seeks/who just wants his fucking bike to be done so he can ride it instead of talking about it.

You dont need a garage. If you live on the first floor or if there's an elevator you're golden. Just dump the girl and find one with a garage.

0709_hbkp_01_z+harley_davidson+1957_sportster.jpg

09-xl883n-r.jpg

I dunno dude. To me they look very similar. On both of them i'd be removing the airbox, chain guard, headlight, front fairings, headers, seat etc. Only difference is I actually like the front fork and spoked wheels more.

im lookin into one of these

2010 dyna street bob

DYNA%5B1%5D.jpg

it wont look stock for long

2-1 vance and hines exhaust

different seat, different carb setup, frwd controls

and so on.

inkface, you are way to tall for a sporty

get one like this with forward controls

being 6'3 like me

i feel ya

hope ya been well, havent seen you for a hot minute

nh

those bmw's are so fucking ugly, i can t even take it. theres one that lives right around the corner from me. i just want to bury it in a sandbox and put it out of its misery. who the fuck decided that a motor that sticks 4 feet out the side of a bike was a good idea? sure as shit not me. i keep shit skinny like aneorexic models.

those bmw's are so fucking ugly, i can t even take it. theres one that lives right around the corner from me. i just want to bury it in a sandbox and put it out of its misery. who the fuck decided that a motor that sticks 4 feet out the side of a bike was a good idea? sure as shit not me. i keep shit skinny like aneorexic models.

Why you gotta rain on me? Why you gotta talk shit about my bike? LOL!! C'mon... I likes my BMW. It's not a custom bopper but it does what it's suppose to. And is way comfy when I'm riding for a few hours. Imagine touring on one of those boppers or a chopper, shit would be a hemorroid in the making.

• Like 1

There were always two different breeds of fixed gear riders. The distinctions between them are that one knows their shit about components, the history, build their own bikes, and ride hundreds of miles a week. Then there are the guys who just wanted to know what it felt like to ride a fixie so they'd either build a cheapass conversion or spent ridiculous money for a fixed gear at their LBS. You can tell the difference in breed just by looking at them without ever seeing their bikes. Same goes for motorcycles.

That's why my favorite bikes are looped out homemade rat bikes and short chops.

fnd9qf.jpg

ifsl1s.jpg

14y8gvo.jpg

ddm8ms.jpg

102t4ya.jpg

2cifjhj.jpg

317ct5d.jpg