YO YOU SERIOUSLY BOUT TO GET CHOKED

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

definately not asian man....i was always talkin shit about asian beezies and i had a asian chick for a while back in the day...me and lens knows whats up

i got mad nazi blood in me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO NIGGA F'REAL, FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOT ASS EMO HIPSTER NIGGAS WITH YOUR AQUA NET DONALD TRUMP COMB OVERS. I'MA HAVE MY HOMEY ROLL OVER HUUUR IN HIS SIX-FOUR AND DRIVE ME OVER TO TEKSERVE TO GET MY CAPS KEY FIXED, AND THEN WE GONNA DRIVE BY THE FALLOUT BOY CONCERT AND MY MAC 10 AND TEK 9 GONNA SPIT LIKE AN OUTFIELDER, NAHDIDDIDIMAHSAYIN' B, GONNA GIVE YOU CRACKER ASS EMO BITCH NIGGAS SOME SHIT TO CRY ABOUT FO REAL, TIL THAT ESTEE LAUDER BULLSHIT GETS ALL RUNNY AND SHIT, PUNCH SO MANY HOLES IN YOUR TIGHT BLACK HOODIE THAT SHIT WILL LOOK LIKE IT COULD GO IN A BINDER...

NIGGA.

NIGGA NIGGA.

SUCKA NIGGA.

xoxox,

a white guy.

I was at a hipster faggot party and these two screamo nerds knocked the fucking shit out of this faggot "gangster". At one point he said he was Florida and was "bout to boom boom boath day asses" the skinnest pale dude grabbed homie and said "try me you under-educated NIGGER".

Shit hit the fan skinny screamo knocked homie out first then second screamo kicked homie until he was half dead.

We laughed

then we went on our way.

Moral of the story

Who cares what you wear....someones going to think your gay.

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Mar 6 2006, 03:08 PM

I was at a hipster faggot party and these two screamo nerds knocked the fucking shit out of this faggot "gangster". At one point he said he was Florida and was "bout to boom boom boath day asses" the skinnest pale dude grabbed homie and said "try me you under-educated NIGGER".

Shit hit the fan skinny screamo knocked homie out first then second screamo kicked homie until he was half dead.

We laughed

then we went on our way.

Moral of the story

I woulda payed to see this...I did know one emo kid who could fight, pretty ballsy writer from around my way

At the end of the day though, emo is still for fags

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH@Mar 6 2006, 06:23 AM

BE HONEST. YOU'VE NEVER ROBBED ANYONE, OR CRACKED ANYONE'S TEETH, OR SWUNG ON SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HOW THEY LOOK. AND YOU NEVER WILL. AND YOU DON'T SAY NIGGA IN REAL LIFE.

honestly i have never robbed somebody. but i have swung on many skulls, mostly fratboys and black kids, have yet to crack a hipster... i dont say nigga in real life but i say "bro" "brawski" "duuuuuuude" and "homeskillet" quite often BITCH>>!>!>!>!>!>

hahahah frate raper thats a great story, i would pay to see some "screamo" nerds fight some 10XL dudes in a cage match

521653221_l.jpg

YEAHHHHHHHHH NIGGGGAAAAAAAAA

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHAHAHAHA YOU FIND ONE EMO FAG HIPSTER DOUCHEBAG AND YOU CAN FIND LIKE 5 MORE IN THE TOP 8 HAHAHAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF SCREAMO FAGS

72631431_l.jpg

Guest -MOE LESTER-

and just to show im not bias, here are some kids who im pretty sure use the word "nigga" on a minutely basis

548205291_l.jpg

CIMG1048.jpg

hahahah these kids are about half as funny as emo hipster douches, id rather hang out with little wanksters than emo hipster douches because at least little wanksters can still scare your average white person. shit my grandpa would probably laugh in a emo hipster douches face

Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH+Mar 6 2006, 10:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WEAK NIGGUH - Mar 6 2006, 10:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>BE HONEST. YOU'VE NEVER ROBBED ANYONE, OR CRACKED ANYONE'S TEETH, OR SWUNG ON SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HOW THEY LOOK. AND YOU NEVER WILL. AND YOU DON'T SAY NIGGA IN REAL LIFE.

[/b]

lol

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Mar 6 2006, 12:47 PM

You dudes sweat Mero too hard.

TRUE STORY , B!!!!

2BLAZZED

MLBOOGIEDOWN

<!--QuoteBegin-Frate Raper@Mar 6 2006, 04:08 PM

We laughed

then we went on our way.

Moral of the story

i wish this would of been caught on camera, makes a perfect internet fight video plot

AND WHAT IN GODS NAME IS A SCREAMO? That sound like some brokeback shit

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 6 2006, 01:36 PM

118275367_l.jpg

YEA DAMN NIGGA EMONESS IS FUCKING RADDDDDDDDD BROSKINIGGGA

HAHAHAHAH SO I SENT THIS FAGGOT A MYSPACE MESSAGE AND HERES WHAT HE REPLIED....I THOUGHT THAT THESE EMO HIPSTER DOUCHES WERE MAYBE SOMEWHAT INTELLIGENT BUT I GEUSS ALL THAT HAIR DYE IS REALLY FUCKING WITH THEIR BRAINS

Date: Mar 6, 2006 2:02 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Subject: RE: just a friendly suggestion

Body: haha you look like one ugly inbred piece of shit! dude just because your so fucking ugly no girl will go near you doesnt mean you have to get all jeleous.....im the furthest thing from gay you will get....iv probably slept with more women you will ever even just get to talk to....so go screw yourself...and just to clear things up iv never worn makeup in my life.......go fuck your mom, with a face like that only your mom is ever gonna love you u fucking dick....nice hair by the way looks like my fucking pubes

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Mar 6, 2006 9:56 PM

you should probably change your sexual orientation to gay, because you LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Mar 6 2006, 03:08 PM

We laughed

then we went on our way.

Moral of the story

COME ON B, YOU KNOW THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. YOU JUST MADE THAT UP TO REINFORCE THE "DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER" SHIT. BUT THAT SHIT IS BULLSHIT B. CUZ IF YOU DROP AN EMO KID FROM BOISE IDAHO IN A 10 FOOT HOLE WITH A DUSTHEAD "TALL TEE" NIGGA FROM 115TH AND LENNOX AND SAID "FIGHT" (IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT VOICE) THE EMO KID WOULD DIG A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND STICK HIS HEAD IN IT LIKE A FUCKING SCARED GAY OSTRICH WITH A COMBOVER.

BASICALLY, ITS WHERE YOUR FROM. I SEE 50000 TALL TEES AND WOOLRICH COATS AND LONG CHAINS AND DURAGS A DAY. THE SHIT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL. IF YOU LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO OR WILLIAMSBURG OR WHEREVER ITS NORMAL TO SEE MEN WEARING WOMEN'S CLOTHING, THEN YOUR GONNA THINK DUDES WEARING FITTED HATS AND DURAGS IS "GAY" AND THAT WEARING MUDD JEANS AND HALTER TOPS IS A-OK FOR A GROWN MAN. PERSONALLY I FEEL LIKE IF YOUR GOING TO HOLLER AT YOUR STYLIST/COLORIST GIORGIO AS OPPOSED TO GOING TO CHECK YOUR BOY TY TO GET A CUT, SOMETHINGS GOIN ON. AND YO JUST TO CLARIFY, I DONT GIVE ONE TENTH OF A FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY. THIS IS MY OPINION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU JUST READ, SMASH YOUR FACE INTO YOUR "VINYL COLLECTION" UNTIL YOUR BRAIN FALLS OUT AND YOU FORGET YOU READ THIS SHIT. GOOD LOOKING. FUCK YOU.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Mar 7 2006, 02:25 PM

IF YOU DROP AN EMO KID FROM BOISE IDAHO IN A 10 FOOT HOLE WITH A DUSTHEAD "TALL TEE" NIGGA FROM 115TH AND LENNOX AND SAID "FIGHT" (IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT VOICE) THE EMO KID WOULD DIG A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND STICK HIS HEAD IN IT LIKE A FUCKING SCARED GAY OSTRICH WITH A COMBOVER.

...And that's how it's done.

*In case this wasn't clear, I was clowning on Moe before, not Mero.