TGIF - March ohh six

RumPuncher

friday: cry about being a girl with working reproductive organs, cuddle with my cat and watch blues brothers.

saturday: work from 11-6, come home, drink jack and diets, dabble in some 2 hour open bar bonanza-ness, maybe go to a friends housewarming jam in Queens

Sunday: buy art supplies, do a shitload of work, bullshit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I started to do this w/ Sound Forge but it's just not as good a recording as using the native proggie that came w/ my Creative mp3 player. SF was real squirrely w/ my record levels.

Of course, I just record it all as one track, then bounce to Sound Forge for chopping into seperate tracks and light EQ...

Also, just sos ya know, I'm running out of a traditional Techniques turntable, into a JVC 6 channel mixer and then into the computer. My dad told me the other day he's looking at a turntable w/ USB i/o, said it's only about $100 or so.

!!!!!RECAP ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

Originally posted by Some1@Mar 3 2006, 10:06 AM

*Friday

-Finish work

-Go to Foxburrow mass or some shit to pick up race car parts or someshit who knows

-Get completly sloppy wasted

-try to hook up with this jewish trick

*Saturday

-hopefully wake up in the jewish girls bed and not in foxburrow

-drink alot of water

-go to drive out to the sticks to play beer pong with rednecks shoot an ar15 go off roading drive a quad you know do redneck stuff that i dont ever get to do cause i am city folk

*Sunday

-wake up...hopefully

Friday...

-My buddy picked me up went to 711 got 40's and wendys drove up to Gillette stadium 1 1/2 hour drive smoked 2 bowls on the way up there walked around a swap meet while my buddy spent 1200 in literally 10 min left at 1030 drove home smoked again on the ride made a pit stop at some racecar drivers house woke this old ass dude up smoked with him he had cancer and i guess could go at any min he sure looked like it fucking crazy cats relaxing ass night got home at 1230

it is now saturday and today i will fuck a jewish bitch

no more smokin weed i fucking feel like a pot head more 40's though lots more