<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my burner broke, i went and bought a samsung dvd and cd burner, i plugged it in and then tried burning a cd and it said PRISM module has got an unexpected error, so i ended it, and then happened again and the computer shut down and whenever i try and turn it on it doesnt and the computer just makes loud high pitches beeps. not only out of the speakers, but hard drive. hkldfhsakhfahjlsadhf im fucking heated cause i have 6000 songs i dont want to lose...

damn im having a good day today ( 3 job offers) side-jobs

setting up servers for 3 marriot hotels $20hr guarantee atleast 8hr around the city and setup and run some routine maintenance at bed bath and beyond running cables and upgrading some pc's $20hr get payed for 4hrs work and today i go and hook up some rich guys SOHO network at his house and office and run some wireless printers which is a quick $100

hey guys, having vista issues regarding language packs! Just bought the girl a laptop through work which has vista basic and office 2007 on it, problem is she's japanese, and sometimes finds it hard to use the english version. i either need a language pack (I rang microsoft, and they told me to google it!) which seems like its for vista ultimate only, or someone who can hook me up with a japanese version of vista? or someone who can hook me up with an ultimate version.

or any other suggestions you may have? I would settle for having japanese in office 2007 and able to type japanese in Firefox. is there a 3rd party software that changes languages easily i should be looking for?

hey guys, having vista issues regarding language packs! Just bought the girl a laptop through work which has vista basic and office 2007 on it, problem is she's japanese, and sometimes finds it hard to use the english version. i either need a language pack (I rang microsoft, and they told me to google it!) which seems like its for vista ultimate only, or someone who can hook me up with a japanese version of vista? or someone who can hook me up with an ultimate version.

or any other suggestions you may have? I would settle for having japanese in office 2007 and able to type japanese in Firefox. is there a 3rd party software that changes languages easily i should be looking for?

go here and download the language packs

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/35a1b021-d96c-49a5-8d8f-5e9d64ab5ecc1033.mspx

i dont have a shit ton of time on my hands, but thse pics are pretty important to me and wifey.... 5 years worth of sexy time caught on tape and what not...

there's a program called media recover.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/?category=0&subcategory=All&quality=All&seeded=0&external=2&query=recover+media&uid=0&sort=

scan really well for virii. some of those programs have crap in them.

haven't downloaded one in a while, so i can't tell you what is and isn't infected.

oh and to add one more thing (microsoft would never say use google)

nah man, i'm serious, the dude asked me if i had done a google search!!! i was all like WTF?

anyways, those language packs don't work, or i'm not doing em right. i downloaded one the other day, and it didn't do anything!

anyone else got any ideas about language packs?

the ms support, really were shit man.....he was on the line, looking up google with me on the other end.....i think he may have been new! :scrambled:

word

i downloaded a dreamweaver crack torrent. about 280mb.

i extracted the iso files. opened the cs3.exe file which opens the installer which extracts the files to an 'installation downloads' folder.

i get prompted to run setup.exe

a window pops up saying 'initialising adobe setup setup'

then it disappears and nothing else happens.

so basically i have the files and the crack but i cant install it.

what should i do? Try another torrent?

word

i downloaded a dreamweaver crack torrent. about 280mb.

i extracted the iso files. opened the cs3.exe file which opens the installer which extracts the files to an 'installation downloads' folder.

i get prompted to run setup.exe

a window pops up saying 'initialising adobe setup setup'

then it disappears and nothing else happens.

so basically i have the files and the crack but i cant install it.

what should i do? Try another torrent?

could this be a vista issue?