Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Harvey Wallbanger

The other kind of comics...

What will you be reading over breakfast tomorrow?

chainsawbill_small.gif

Obviously, Calvin and Hobbes is the greatest comic strip of all time. But these days I'm all about Doonesbury. And depending on what city I'm in, I may check out Zits, Bloom County, Get Fuzzy, Dilbert, the Boondocks... and maybe a few others. I'm not up on them like I used to be, 'cuz the internet and the free papers they give out by the subway are my primary news sources these days. But I'll still check out the comics page whenever I see a paper laying around. So what are your favorites?

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Feb 26 2006, 02:50 AM

.... Get Fuzzy, Dilbert, the Boondocks... and maybe a few others.  I'm not up on them like I used to be....  But I'll still check out the comics page whenever I see a paper laying around.  So what are your favorites?

Benny%20on%20GetFuzzy.jpg

I love Sunday comics...except my paper prints them on Saturday. And I read the comic strips every single day. I've posted on 12oz many times which ones I like, but here is a new one that I'm loving:

pr_lawyer_group.gif

It's really fucking good. Too bad it replaced Heard of the City!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this