Craigslist

count chocula

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Raped? - m4w

Reply to: pers-228284527@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-10-31, 1:42PM EST

You have just entered your apartment and I push my way in behind you. One hand goes tightly around your waist and the other across your mouth. I tell you that as long as you don't scream you won't be hurt. I punctuate this by biting your ear. My hands move on your body roughly exploring your breasts. You feel me stiffening against your rear end. I half pull, half carry you into your bedroom. My hands rip your blouse open and tear your bra freeing your breasts.My hands knead and fondle them. You moan from a combination of arousal and fear. I throw you onto your bed and before you can move I have your hands tied over your head to the headboard. I straddle your stomach as I milk your breasts . You wince from the pain and breathe a sigh of relief when I remove my hands. Then you scream as my mouth descends on you and starts tearing and tugging at your nipples. After what seems like an eternity I raise my body off of yours. I reach behind me and pull the hem of your skirt up over your stomach. My eager hands shred your panties. I quickly strip and you moan in terror as you anticipate what is about to happen . I violently force your legs apart and the horror you have always dreaded begins.I roughly shove my cock deep inside you stretching you out further than you ever imagined possible.Your beautiful writhing body inflames me increasing my cock's length and girth more than ever before. I pound into you hard and fast and the brutality prevents you from deriving any pleasure from the act. After a while it starts to hurt. .You sob and moan as the assault continues. You wish I would come just so that the ordeal would end but your wish isn't granted. I suddenly pull out of you. You wonder why since I haven't come yet. I swiftly untie your hands and roughly flip you over. You are so weak that I don't even bother to retie you. You scream as you feel me spread your ass cheeks and suddenly you feel my cock forcing it's way into your virgin ass. You clench every muscle in a desperate effort to keep me out .It is to no avail as I penetrate deep inside you. You scream and wail at the excruciating pain. I push into you deeper and deeper. You fear that I am causing permanent damage to your insides. Suddenly you feel me shudder and then I come, one ejaculation after another as I flood your innards with my semen. After what seems an eternity I lift my body off of yours. You feel me cleaning off the remains of my come in your hair and you shudder at this final indignity. You feel come slowly seeping out of your ass onto the bed.

You hear me whistling quietly as I get dressed and leave your apartment. The sound of the door slamming is broken only by your racking sobs.

I'm 5'10", brown hair, blue eyes, 180 pounds. fit and good looking

I practice safe sex, respect your limits and use a safety word.

Encounters are structured to suit your preferences and tolerances.

this is in or around Manhattan

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

HAHAHAH THATS THE FUNNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER READ!!!! PROPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Reply to: pers-226608361@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-10-27, 4:25PM EDT

Hi there,

My name is Sandy and I'm new to craigslist. I've been looking through the personal ad section for a while now and it seems to me that most women on here are aiming for guys that are out of their league, so I figured, "hey- why not give this a shot too!" If all these other pigs and dogs can have lists of special requests given their current physical limitations, then why not me? well, here it goes.

about me: middle aged divorced mother of 3, frumpy-middle-aged-body, 'mom' haircut, low libido, lazy, complains frequently, enjoys eating chips and watching Tyra reruns. I've only slept w/ black men over the last 8 years to get back at my overbearing father, but now that he has passed, I'm comming back to the white team.

about you: Must be extrememly attractive and wealthy. I know my body is a disaster but clearly you must treat me like a queen and keep yourself in the best of physical shape. I expect you to help take care of my kids, emotionally and financially but I will undermine you every chance I get and point out that you're not their father.

this is in or around Boston

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

sexyhoe1.jpg

Market Research - Beer Taste Test in San Fernando Valley

Reply to: job-229108104@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-02, 7:47AM PST

Mexican males, ages 21 - 34, who speak English and read Spanish needed for Market Research for BEER TASTE TEST. Research will be held evening of Tuesday, November 14, 2006, in Van Nuys. 'Test' will take 20 minutes and will pay $25.00. Also, you must recruit one driver who can drive up to two (2) men from the 'Test'. Driver must sign a form and will be paid $10.00 per person. Valid ID is required for all individuals.

Gothic Guy Looking For Female Friends To Hang Out - m4w - 34

Reply to: pers-229035098@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-02, 4:35AM EST

Hey all just hanging out and looking for new friends to hang out with either at a bar,club or just at my place to chat and shoot the shit. if you want hit my up on ymessenger my sn is knightrider9112001 and just into going to places to do what eve so message me or e-mail me and see what happens

this is in or around Union Co NJ

Wsry4IhetOkG5dSc60fVgyJbge0j.jpg

Strong Abled Person to move rocks

Reply to: job-228586827@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-01, 8:55AM EST

Looking for a strong abled person to move some rocks.

Job location is Northern NJ

Compensation: hourly wages- please let me know what you expect

no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!

no -- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.

Seeking tall thin white dude - 26

Reply to: pers-229001925@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-02, 1:07AM EST

Just curious though I have tried this before. I am a thick plus size female (26) who loves tall thin white guys. Any of you out there between the ages of 21-35?

this is in or around Tucker

p1eoKsQmfkujNNxzNnjMLxfyIxHg.jpg

BF out of town, somebody keep me company, discreetly... - 26

Reply to: pers-229108855@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-02, 11:18AM EST

My bf is out of town and I really need something different and kinda wild while hes gone. i Would like someone that is big below "down there" and can satisfy what I need for this weekend and needs to be comepletely clean of diseases of any sort. My BF still has access to my emails so please be discreet as possible if your really interested. No pictures = no meeting up whatsoever(my pics below) Thanks and talk to you later

bzAQsuRhaAmXJt7mH6Lkbjb57vjv.jpg

NajrHPmFtNfeVS8Y9gCY0c9MaY3N.jpg

grMTFF4pHO6xyL1hJXC91OrnzVl9.jpg

Serious Sailor seeks Serious Sailorette - 54

Reply to: pers-228965782@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-01, 11:07PM EST

Looking for a great good looking gal who loves the sea. I have a 54 foot cutter in the Pacific and headed toward Panama and the Caribbean with an eventual land fall in Ft. Lauderdale. This voyage will last until next May and there is room on board for the whole or just legs of the trip. We generally sail with 3-4 others on board. I am single and have three children on of whom is under 2 yrs. of age. Attached find pictures of me and my boat.

FxrCbk8GlcbgVArVfzntkxGNI7Tu.jpg

qmxDy19UAEwJTKXCbxT6Xq2ppTO0.jpg

BF out of town, somebody keep me company, discreetly... - 26

Reply to: pers-229108855@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-02, 11:18AM EST

My bf is out of town and I really need something different and kinda wild while hes gone. i Would like someone that is big below "down there" and can satisfy what I need for this weekend and needs to be comepletely clean of diseases of any sort. My BF still has access to my emails so please be discreet as possible if your really interested. No pictures = no meeting up whatsoever(my pics below) Thanks and talk to you later

http://b.im.craigslist.org/Nr/cF/bzAQsuRhaAmXJt7mH6Lkbjb57vjv.jpg

http://a.im.craigslist.org/fB/kQ/NajrHPmFtNfeVS8Y9gCY0c9MaY3N.jpg

http://a.im.craigslist.org/P1/kh/grMTFF4pHO6xyL1hJXC91OrnzVl9.jpg

smash. smash. smash.

asian in need of satisfaction. oh man. someone please do this.

its funny cuz thats the best way to get caught... especially that her boyfriend has the password to her email. what an idiot.

Be discrete... LOL!!! Yes I'm Mr. Bigbelow... Sounds like there some kink in there somewhere.. Maybe her man likes watching her get fucked... I'll find out and let you all know..

SMASH!!!!!!!!

NajrHPmFtNfeVS8Y9gCY0c9MaY3N.jpg

That rape thign is a touch disturbing but I guess some girls out there are into it.

I was getting all angry until i read the last three lines and realised what it was.

it's really fucked up, but it gets a laugh because: what the fuck is wrong with people?

there are people, girls and guys, who get turned on by the whole rape thing... i read this book called, "Choke" (by chuck palahniuk, the same guy who wrote fight club), and there's a side story about how the main character has a sexual addiction (he meets girls at bookstores in the sexual addiction section, and at support group meetings for sex addicts). one of the girls he meets wants him to faux-break into her house and rape her but she has all these crazy specifics about how she wants to be raped... palahniuk always has some crazy characters.

but anyways, people with weird traumas get strange, unhealthy fetishes - so i guess that the fetishes could be considered normal, seeing as how they're reacting to a trauma in a normal, natural way...

Free lot of junk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-230202762@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-04, 3:15PM CST

I have a pile of junk that the previous tenant left behind. If you want it, you must take all. I need to clean up ASAP. -Thanks

QVTqSC9N2Lr59knQxMXEObJGrd3Y.jpg PGhDWLJ7AQE1sYnT2Rg3CF4DQKWV.jpg

q0id1wMr9nP2LsnerUQ1Izd64cxk.jpg

Im thinking about borrowing a truck and catching this.

For some reason I LOVE digging through shit and finding awesome lil treasures.

Moving to Savannah - 29

Reply to: pers-213571425@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-09-28, 6:21PM EDT

Hello to anyone who may be reading this...

I am 29 years old with two boys. In the next three months, I would like to move to the Savannah area. I am hoping that I can begin to communicate with people in the area so I have a network when I get there...

I am into music Bellydancing, and Salsa mostly... love for Egypt. Bookstores are my favorite place to shop, though i do not look like a nerd. I am a non Christian, but A Gnostic. I currently manage a business in Seattle, and would like to stay in that kind of field.

For the most part, I am easy going, fun, in shape and willing to enjoy life. I have a dog, cat... I am bi-racial, Creole to be exact, my children are the same.

I just want to make friends and be comfortable in a nice neighborhood.

If anyone is interested in helping to make my transition easier, I would be most greatful.

this is in or around Savannah

SY9VQcUvaDg3U8fwVLYQVBlRFSlc.jpg

23 goodlooking seeks women for anal - 23

Reply to: pers-231724604@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-07, 11:15PM EST

Well i really enjoy having anal sex someone that can handle it wants it and likes it im average six inches thick i have endurance has been a long time since ive pounded some women in her ass so serious replys only i have pictures so your face gets mine umm open for age i would like someone thats in the decent looking dept i gotta have some standards here im 6 ft slim so ladies please reply i love giving and receiving all kind of sex i wouldnt say taht im bi i just enjoy having fun with women so please no dudes no dudes please

this is in or around sterling heights

Lonley and Sweet 25/m - 25

Reply to: pers-231293939@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-07, 3:02AM EST

I am a sweet yet shy and inexperienced 25/m Looking for an intelligent funny and tasteful girl 18-27. I am 6'3" 375lbs Brown hair Hazel eyes. I enjoy going to the movies, shooting pool or just staying in with friends and playing some boardgames and such. I am very into music and theater as well. Send me a message through here or hit me up on YIM sn j_allen_mathes2004

this is in or around Allen Park

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interest

A5uNrb9YF8LpwwbecVGmqQbzluOE.jpg

Hunky Jewish Man Seeks Arab Princess - 28

Reply to: pers-229625026@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-03, 11:46AM EST

Shalom aleichem! Greetings to all the lovely ladies here on Craigslist. My name is Chaim and I am seeking a beautiful Arab or Muslim lady to make my queen. Now first I will admit that I am already intertwined in a relationship with a very nice Jewish girl. But I fear that this relationship is lacking something that I imagine only an Arab woman can provide - wholesome love. For me to find this would be so wonderful. Now more about me:

I am an Israeli - born very close to Yerushalayim in a Kibbutzim. My life there was splendid and I love my country very much, but I left for America in my mid-teens for the purpose of education. I attended ASU for my college studies and graduated with a double major degree in Communication Technology and Eastern Studies [focusing on Arab and Islamic history / culture]. I loved this subject so much that I moved back to Israel after graduation and worked in the field of journalism for a major international news service. Only recently did I relocate to Virginia for my PhD [Class of 2008!]. Now more about my situation:

I am in a relationship but not in love. My fiance, Rachel, is very nice but there is much to be desired. First of all, I desire nice coco color skin and full body of curves. Sadly, she has neither of this. The reason I like Arab or Muslim girls is because I have encountered many in Israel who I find to be [generally speaking] smart, mysterious, sincere, and more family oriented than loose Jewish girls.

I am not very religious - but G-d fearing, so I would like the same. I do not want to cheat, so please no one seeking sex or other pleasures without a commitment. I hope we can date and know each other and then I can leave my fiance for you. But this can only happen if I find true ahavah [love ;0)].

Also I seek her to be a good cook [chummos is Israel's national dish!] and have a very interesting appetite for sexual love [after we are committed of course]that is consisting of variety and play.

I have so much to say and will gladly talk to you. And I sure can come to Detroit for dates or possibly even relocate for love! Please always feel free to email me!

Meytav HaIchulim! HaYanayim Me'od LMAO LOL HAHA! :0) XoXoXo

~ Chaim ~

this is in or around VA - but mayrelocate for love.

JG0BIWAnjkaw3iRkd9NsJ1pDUEE7.jpg

Looking to socialize on the farm tonight - 30

Reply to: pers-229576496@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-03, 10:04AM EST

Me:

Single - 1 angel

Muscular build - solid nothing soft - 5'11".

Short blonde hair and ocean green eyes.

Live alone on a horse ranch.

Can listen and talk.

I know what I want in life. I like kids.

Love animals - own one cat and some chickens.

Like indoor/outdoor activities

I enjoy the world around me.

My favorite saying:

True love is not to love the perfect person, but love an imperfect person perfectly.

Email me with the you part and we will go from there. **** NO POSERS****PLEASE*****

this is in or around I-69 and M-24

2fnKOyC7HvsPS2fVVnmfHEmHsgds.jpg