The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This is the funniest thing I've ever heard on the internet.

Grape Pressing

:) :) :) :) :) :)

FUCK YEA! I hope she DIES! DIE you stupid fat ass pathetic news woman! Make more of those disgusting seal mating noises and I'll enjoy it even more! If I was there I'd go flip her over and stomp her on her chest as hard as I can. Then as she tries to gasp for air, I'd force feed her the rotten grapes in her basket that was crushed by her disgusting feet. Then I'd give the bitch a few hard kick on her ribs to watch her sqirm some more. PWNED!

*Let the flame begin!

Crashes over a 3 month period in a Moscow tunnel.

Comments:

"The problem with this tunnel is that it runs underneath a river in Moscow and whenever the temperatures drop dangerously low, water seeps thru the cracks in the structure and onto the roadway below. The freezing water, of course, turns to ice and bears an icy 3-lane death trap. Some drivers can maneuver it. Some cant. So thats why they're sliding everywhere. Plus there's a rightward curve before the shown straightaway."

This is the funniest thing I've ever heard on the internet.

Grape Pressing

this one always cracks me up, especially because she complains in the begining of her brodcast by saying "uh yeah sure... how disgusting.." when having to press the grapes. i mean what kind of professional anchor would say that while trying to PROMOTE the upcoming event? then she cheats at the end. but ofcourse her melodious moans are what really make this a classic biff. not to mention the fact that you can tell the black woman back in the studio wants to crack up laughing but is holding it back. :haha:

what seems to be a drunk p-diddy talking shit about being the first to endorse proactive, LOL