PETA

mindvapors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PETA staffer legally changes name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com

NEW YORK (AP) - A 19-year-old PETA staffer has legally changed his name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com.

ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Garnett, youth outreach co-ordinator for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, said he changed his name in support of the group's anti-KFC campaign.

"People don't believe me at first when I tell them my name, but it never fails to spark a discussion," Garnett, er, KentuckyFriendCruelty.com, said in a statement. "Many vow to boycott KFC after I explain the company's indifference to cruelty to animals."

Norfolk, Va.-based PETA's complaints against KFC stem from video footage shot last year recording alleged mistreatment of birds at a Pilgrim's Pride Corp. plant in Moorefield, W.Va. The plant is a KFC supplier.

Yum! Brands, the parent company of KFC, has disputed the claims of mistreatment. In June, a grand jury refused to indict former workers at the West Virginia chicken plant.

"Stacked" star Pamela Anderson, who has narrated a PETA video showing the alleged abuse, supports Garnett's name change.

"I'm sure Chris can't wait 'till KFC stops torturing chickens so he can change his name back," the actress said in a statement, adding that the chicken abuse "is awful and has to stop."

-

On the Net: http://www.KentuckyFriedCruelty.com

mayhem was fucking insane...and awsome...but scary as fuck....the band mate that found him fist made a soup from the dude's brain and a neckless from the skull fragments...later the bassit wanted to proved he was the eviliest of them all and stabbed the guy 12 times or something.....fucking crazy ass noriegnes( i don't know how to spell that)

you can't add the one or two letters missing? what ever...oh yeah just so we can baby step into this, its refering to the album cover on the previous page.....

Originally posted by Tough Love@Jan 21 2006, 11:22 PM

if animals arent suppose to be eaten, why do they taste so good?

More like, if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why do we have incisors?

Don't give me that vestigial remnants bullshit. Teeth are the fastest thing to evolve in any species because they define what it eats. If they are designed for the wrong thing, the organism dies, or cannot get nourishment as efficiently. Think about it.

Humans eat meat and plants because our teeth say so.

-fuse.

"edited and its still pretty much the same"

then thats your problem now isn't it.....jesus....

mayhem was fucking insane...and awsome...but scary as fuck....the band mate that found him fist made a soup from the dude's brain and a neckless from the skull fragments...later the bassit wanted to proved he was the eviliest of them all and stabbed the guy 12 times or something.....fucking crazy ass noriegnes( i don't know how to spell that)

here are the clif notes for you.....

mayhem( a band from norway) was(because the broke up) fucking insane(they were mentaly insane and played insane music).......and awsome(because f their music).....but scary as fuck(because of the incedent thatis about to be retold to you for the third time, and because they re sadists(sp))....the band mate(one of the musicians that played in th band Mayem) that found him(the person on the cover, who was in the band but to prove his devotion to satanim blew off his head with a shotgun)first(he was the first to iscover his band mate(fellow musician) at the scene of the suicide) made a sup fr the dude rain(the guy shot himself in the head,his brains were collected and put into a pot, biled prolly wil vegitables and some broth of some sort, or just blood they were satist)and a neckless from the skull fragments(the same guy who made the brain soup collected the chips of skull that was left over from the gaping hole, left by the shot gun, strung them on a string and wore it around his neck)...later( a few months beyond this)the bassit(the person in the band who plays bass guitar) wanted to prove he was the evilist of them all( he wanted t prove that he was more sinister then the guy who ate the brains and made the neckless, and also more devoted to satanism then the rest of the band) so he stabbed the guy like 14 times 9to prove this he toke a knife and thrust it into the body of the band mate(other musician in the band) 14 times, killing him on stage)....fucking crzy norwiegens (I can't spel that, but itmeans fucingcrazy people of Norway)

is that better? or do I need to put pictures...better yet..look up the story online dude.....mine is prolly off a little....but thast the bassics of what happened....sorry if i'm a little short...but yeah...what ever, i hope that clears it up fo you.....

yeah fuck it.....here is the story

n 1991, Dead committed suicide by means of a shotgun blast to the head (he had also slit his wrists several times). The bullets which he used had been sent to him by Count Grishnackh (the sole member of the black metal band Burzum and the man who later killed Euronymous), who apparently thought this was cool but denied having any advance knowledge of the suicide. Dead's body was discovered, along with a suicide note reading "Excuse all the blood", in a back room of the band's house (this statement in the note is ironic considering he was often accused of being humorless). Euronymous quickly took pictures (which later appeared in the booklets for several subsequent Mayhem releases and other bands' materials) of the bloody scene using a polaroid camera. Persistent rumors assert that he then cooked and ate pieces of Dead's brain, and that fragments of Dead's skull were collected and forged into necklaces by both Euronymous and Hellhammer. In 1993 Live in Leipzig was released as the band's tribute to Dead. The release was followed by the famous bootleg Dawn Of The Black Hearts. Its cover featured a photo of Dead's corpse after the suicide. After Dead's suicide and all of the police and media attention it garnered, Necrobutcher made the decision to leave Mayhem, thinning the band's ranks down to just two.

the rest can be found at this link..I'm tired of typing.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayhem_%28band%29