Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rend

P.O.S. Copying Underoath

i think p.o.s copied one the songs from underoath.

the song from p.o.s - P.O.S. Is Ruining My Life

and the song from underoath: It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door

has the exact same guitar beat, just different strumming

Who cares, its not like this is the first time someone sampled the same song to make a beat.

Just like this is not the first time you decided to make an utterly useless thread on the music you like

POS is wack underground "hip hop"

Underoath is wack underground "hardcore"

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Jan 19 2006, 08:38 PM

together they make "music i do not want to hear"

This sums up the entire thread.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Jan 19 2006, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Jan 19 2006, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beardofzeus@Jan 19 2006, 08:38 PM

together they make "music i do not want to hear"

This sums up the entire thread.

[/b]

ameN

i was gonna get defensive and say that underoath were pretty brutal and good, then i remembered it's unearth that i like, not underoath, who suck.

Underoath is fucking garbage. They're local garbage at that. They shouldn't even be called Underoath since all, if not most, of the original members are gone.

At least this topic has one of those hilarious music files embedded in it, so really loud shitcore music started playing and woke up my girlfriend when I opened this POS thread.

Welcome to my "ignore" list.

You know what's fucked up? I was listening to this Run DMC song, and I think that they stole a guitar lick from Aerosmith... it sounds just like it... anyway, I didn't know rappers could even play the guitar. WTF?

i thought this thread was about some crew named p.o.s. ratting out a bunch of people under oath, boy was I wrong.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jan 20 2006, 11:35 AM

You know what's fucked up? I was listening to this Run DMC song, and I think that they stole a guitar lick from Aerosmith... it sounds just like it... anyway, I didn't know rappers could even play the guitar. WTF?

why would you give a shit about underoath anyway? worst god-core ever. i hate christian hardcore 90% of the time, and they're the absolute ideal SHIT band praising JC. they suck. as was said, if pos is copying/ripping underoath, they're destined for nothing. underoath will be forgotten in 2 years.

unearth IS good.

so is UNDYING.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this