wannabe amputees.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hung out and partied with a one legged triathlete a year or so ago. He had two $40k bad ass carbon fiber and titanium legs for competing. Dude was cool as shit but his health has continued to decline and he's expected to lose his other leg (knee down like the first one). I can't remember the exact specifics...but its basically a circulation thing.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 9 2006, 09:50 PM

HAHAHAHA I fucking knew beardo wasn't kidding, I do remember you talking about some impairment attraction, just couldn't remember which one it was. If my memory serves me right, there were some breast cancer fetish stories copy/pasted on whatever thread that was discussed, and it was all very troubling.

This is ..... really... really fucking disturbing :shook:

Originally posted by LiliStCynical@Jan 9 2006, 11:17 PM

arm3.jpg

and, my reproductive area is actually shaped just like that...

my condoms actually look just like that! i need 5 reservoirs!

Guest imported_Europe

I completely feel seeking on this whole thing, I have the same weird fascination of all that shit too.

Also, watching the special Olympics is amazing, so many people with fucked up bodies doing crazy things that normal people cant even do. Truly amazing shit.

Also peeped this documentary of a brazillian amputee football team. They played amazingly well even though they were missing legs and on crutches...

Archived