wannabe amputees.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nopi-one@Jan 9 2006, 08:12 PM

Aww fuck!

Doood. Have like a couple of spare legs and like take it off..

you could store cookies in there, and use it to sketch, and HIDE CANS!

like you'd go to get busted, and you'd have the can in your legs and the police would be like what the fuck is that, and you'd be like My leg officer, and they'd be like fuck no, he's crippled he couldnt do shit like that, only non amputees can.

wow. i'm bored

:lol:

200509141201-pix1.jpg

THIS BITCH IS HURT. IM NOT EVEN FOCUSED ON HER LEG B [OR LACK THEREOF], BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THIS BITCHES NINJA TURTLE ASS FINGERS? EWWWW!!! IMAGINE THIS BITCH HAS YOUR DICK IN HER HAND AND YOU LOOK DOWN AND IT LOOKS LIKE MINNIE MOUSE TOOK HER GLOVE OFF AND STARTED JERKIN YOU ILLS!! EWW B IM ABOUT TO THROW UP MY PLATANOS.

MERO GEEEEEEE

MLBTEAMSKEEE!

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 9 2006, 07:50 PM

HAHAHAHA I fucking knew beardo wasn't kidding, I do remember you talking about some impairment attraction, just couldn't remember which one it was. If my memory serves me right, there were some breast cancer fetish stories copy/pasted on whatever thread that was discussed, and it was all very troubling.

Yeah, I found that awesome breast cancer fetish site, but the links soon died, and the site did the same soon thereafter. Those pictures were great - celebrities photoshopped so their boobs had lumps. Yikes.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 9 2006, 08:35 PM

THIS BITCH IS HURT. IM NOT EVEN FOCUSED ON HER LEG B [OR LACK THEREOF], BUT AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED THIS BITCHES NINJA TURTLE ASS FINGERS? EWWWW!!! IMAGINE THIS BITCH HAS YOUR DICK IN HER HAND AND YOU LOOK DOWN AND IT LOOKS LIKE MINNIE MOUSE TOOK HER GLOVE OFF AND STARTED JERKIN YOU ILLS!! EWW B IM ABOUT TO THROW UP MY PLATANOS.

MERO GEEEEEEE

MLBTEAMSKEEE!

hahaha...this is one of the funniest threads in a while.

i was thinking the same thing, but didn't say anything, i didn't wanna sound like to much of an asshole in case it was some serious medical condition. yaknow.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Jan 10 2006, 05:21 AM

Because its really easy to lie and have people believe you.

i dont think its that because if someone says they know whats up when they dont they get called the fuck out by some other guy with the true story and like 5 sites as backup proving he is right. shit cracks me up.

and fuck amputees, even hot ones.

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 9 2006, 10:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 9 2006, 10:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beardo@Jan 10 2006, 12:08 AM

i just got one step closer to anal with her.

dude, you should put this in her.

404792024_l.jpg

[/b]

i dont have a choice, my reproductive area is actually shaped just like that.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 10 2006, 12:29 AM

how long is this goin to go before it gets played out?

i almost thought about making a thread with just that pic but that takes it to a whole new shitty low. but im sure now that i mention it, its goin to get done.

which pic?

Archived