im going to see munich in 30 minutes

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 4 2006, 12:05 AM

“American horror is like the (weak) wimp bastard cousin of Japanese horror,� he said. “That’s like putting a Smurf up against King Kong.�

i dont know who wrote this but the japanese have about 50 more years of making movies starring children walking around with wet hair before they even start to touch the classics of the 70's and 80's.

i didn't like munich. okay wait i liked alot of parts, but it was just... so long and dragging, especially the ending. but lots of nice dramatic killing scenes which i enjoyed.

syrinia or what the fuck its called looked like it sucks.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Munich was pretty fucking good. Like "Road to Perdition", I walked away knowing that I had seen a very good film, but which never really grabbed hold of me and punched me in the head (like " A History of Violence"). I always expect that to happen in these kinds of movies.

That said, major propage on the style of the film. It feels exactly like "The Day of the Jackal", which is one of my favorite films ever, and even has one of the main actors from it (Michael Lonsdale) in an ill role.

Everyone seems to hate the ridiculousness of the last sex scene. I thought it was awesome.

not really, they actually kinda fumbled

arafat lived

one of the terrorists or all surviving 3(depends who you talk to) is/are still living to this day

abu daud, who admitted to masterminding the operation lives today without fear of reprisal

and they mistakenly killed an innocent during one of these operations and contrary to popular belief, once caught, these agnets folded like paper.

• 4 months later...