The vegan thread

guerillaidiom

And also......if vegans are so anti-meat, why do so many of their foods come looking like animal products? Vegan hot dogs? Vegan burgers? Vegan CHicken wings?

And for anyone who saw Supersize me....homeboys gf was a vegan and her dishes looked souless.....I'm sorry, but vegan cuisine will never, ever, match up to the good god-fearing animal laced dishes that form the backbone of the worlds cuisine

People Eating Tasty Animals

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember some vegan dude a while back was asking about animal byproducts being used in spray paint, i think rusto.

Vegans are a little too extreme.

There is a town about a half hour from where I live and is full of hippies. Everyone out there is vegetarian or fruitarian or raw foodist. They are usually assholes about everything, thus the phrase CAVE people(Citizens against virtually everything).

One time we were staying at my dads friends vaction home and his wife wouldn't let us cook meat in her pots and pans. But the hypocritical bitch made turkey bacon every fucking morning. So we decided to do it anyway when she wasnt home.

Originally posted by beardofzeus@Dec 5 2005, 07:11 PM

thus the phrase CAVE people(Citizens against virtually everything).

One time we were staying at my dads friends vaction home and his wife wouldn't let us cook meat in her pots and pans. But the hypocritical bitch made turkey bacon every fucking morning. So we decided to do it anyway when she wasnt home.

Awesome on both counts.

Berekley is full of CAVE people. Berekley hippies bitch about virtually everything

Originally posted by LENS+Dec 5 2005, 03:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Dec 5 2005, 03:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beardofzeus@Dec 5 2005, 07:11 PM

thus the phrase CAVE people(Citizens against virtually everything).

One time we were staying at my dads friends vaction home and his wife wouldn't let us cook meat in her pots and pans.  But the hypocritical bitch made turkey bacon every fucking morning.  So we decided to do it anyway when she wasnt home.

Awesome on both counts.

Berekley is full of CAVE people. Berekley hippies bitch about virtually everything

[/b]

pfffff when yer right yer right.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Dec 5 2005, 03:51 PM

Vegans are annoying.

it's really just the vegans with that activist mentality.

you wouldn't know a person to be a vegan if they didn't have ten thousand buttons and shit on their messenger bag.

vegan ethics and animal rights, in respect to diet... that shit is nonsensical to me. i'm vegetarian on entirely different grounds.

Personally, vegans don't look like healthy people to me.....they always seem pasty, skinny, weak, sickly, irritable, fucked up hair/nails, bad breath, condescending, etc..... Usually their cars have 101 annoying bumper stickers on'em that are 90% political. Female vegans usually have abnormal or non existent breasts

:haha:

i like dairy and also french dessert

so i am not vegan

however, this past year made me vegetarian for over a decade

(no cows, no chickens, turkeys, birds of any kind, liver, all that shit.)

i still eat crabs, shrimp and sometimes occcassionally fish

but i don't really like fish. and eating crabs and shrimp just goes along with the territory of living in this city.

becoming vegetarian was one of the best decisions of my life.

i used to love meat so much though.

i still cook it for people, i just won't buy it

yo, this is all off track.

like seriously, I fucking hate uptight hippies. Always think they know the best way for everything, when in all actuality, they're too off in their own world to see things the way they are, let alone to make a difference.

I don't live by my taste buds, so giving shit up has never been a problem. And it's not about being a hippy and shit, or anything like that to me. I just don't agree with how most americans get their food, as if we're somehow more important than 99% of the world.

I'm not out to show anyone the way or shit like that, or to even really have anyone know, but it's nice to talk to people with similar interests. Like shit, I know my beliefs must be fucked up to alot of people. It's the same about bombing shit though, I don't like hitting small family owned places, but I love painting and destroying big business' and city property.

I wasn't looking to start a battle thread between meat eaters and non, I just wanna know if anyone one else is, or has the same beliefs as me, or even has some recipes or some nutrient tricks so I can eat better.

Like shit, most people don't know that now, as apposed to 150 years ago, 98% of our oceans' wildlife is gone. Including ecosystems, including plants and animals, even algae. 98% gone, just because of 'modern' fishing techniques. But we somehow always have more than enough to choose from at the grocery store. This over fishing, and destroying of oceanic ecosystems is insane. It's been said that within the next 30-40 years, that the ecosystem us humans live in will start being drastically affected by the one that we're destroying in the ocean.

Now shit, i don't think that makes me a hippy or nothing, but hell I'm not gonna try and change anything, there's nothing I can do. But I will just not support it, that's just my way of handling it. I'm not going to support it.

Be the change you wish to see.

I'm trying to lead a good example, and do things the way I think is right. I'm sure everyone else in a sense does what they feel is right.

and by the way, thank so many of you for having something to say, whether it be positive or negatron. I always like to hear what people have to say, even if I don't agree with it.

Originally posted by guerillaeye@Dec 5 2005, 06:03 PM

Eat Meat Bitch

i watched some shit on pen and teller's bullshit about peta killing animals.

you know what, go to some fucked up 3rd world country and preach to them about not eating animals, when you are starving you will eat anything and not think about the rights of a chicken or a cow. don't get me wrong, i'm really not for treating animals in an inhumane fashion, but i think there are more issues with humans getting treated in inhumane ways, more people should be concerned with that. how about People for the ethical treatment of people.

in unindustrialized third world countries, people respect the animals they domesticate, for obvious reasons. domestication isn't a systematic capitalist enterprise as much it is here.

and all that PETA kills animals stuff was financed by the Center for Consumer Freedom, the humorously titled, food-industry-financed think tank taht publishes loads of nonsense about how obesity isn't a problem and reflects nothing negative about our diets, amongst other rubbish.

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Dec 5 2005, 04:53 PM

i agree with you, but what most people were saying is that they're annoyed by the holier-than-thou demeanor that most vegans have.

I don't agree with the holier than though mentality either. Not by far.

I do my thing, everyone else can do their thing. It's no biggie to me.

I don't wanna preach, i just wanna live the way I wanna live.

Originally posted by guerillaidiom+Dec 5 2005, 06:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaidiom - Dec 5 2005, 06:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-coffeedependency@Dec 5 2005, 04:53 PM

i agree with you, but what most people were saying is that they're annoyed by the holier-than-thou demeanor that most vegans have.

I don't agree with the holier than though mentality either. Not by far.

I do my thing, everyone else can do their thing. It's no biggie to me.

I don't wanna preach, i just wanna live the way I wanna live.

[/b]

well said!

Originally posted by 1988+Dec 5 2005, 05:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1988 - Dec 5 2005, 05:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Dec 5 2005, 08:19 AM

my ex girlfriend was a vegetarian..and she was a bitch.

[/b]

I don't know what it is with bitches and this shit, they like get so fucking prude over it.