Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
guerillaidiom

The vegan thread

lived with a bunch of vegan/slash vegetarians. i ate vegan for a long time because they did the grocery shopping but im not one by choice and i moved outta that house.

my ex girlfriend was a vegetarian..and she was a bitch.

edit: but when im broke, i eat jars of peanut butter for food..its real good of you stir in some grapenuts.

I am currently not a vegetarian or vegan, but I am considering changing my ways. I work at a health food store that specifically caters to vegans and vegetarians, maybe they're brain washing me.

vegetarian.

being vegan is too hard and really complicates having a social life (going out for dinner etc) and the things i enjoy eating.... i cant go without bread/yogurt etc...

vegan for three years until i moved out on my own.....then i had to start paying for my own food...i couldnt afford all the shit at whole foods anymore....but im back home now so shits gonna change.

i was vegetarian for 4 and a half years. although i never drink milk or things with a lot of dairy in them, but i couldn't say i was vegan.

anyway, after over 4 years, it just became too much of a test, and i became really unhealthy. i was always tired and weak, and rice and beans wasn't cutting it anymore.

LONG LIVE BACON!

haha. i love vegetarian cuisine and i find myself still going to vegan restaurants for various tofu dishes, but i also can't stay away from going to 99 for a steak.

Was vegetarian for about 6 years, realized I really dont like animals (except dogs...) and that I might as well start eating them again.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Dec 5 2005, 01:39 PM

Was vegetarian for about 6 years, realized I really dont like animals (except dogs...) and that I might as well start eating them again.

i remember that...hahah. that time we painted concrete vibes and you had that giant vat of yogurt.

I was vegan since I was fifteen. Three years later I gave it up. I'm having thoughts of going back. Meats dope and all, I just feel nasty as hell eating it.

why? it tastes good and as long as you don't go overboard it isn't that bad for you. my sister is a vegan and i went veg for a year, honestly it wasn't worth it.

vegan sloppy joes, soyrizo breakfast tacos, tofu pad thai. three favorite foods while living with vegans.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this