Did anyone get a 360?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Nov 30 2005, 10:12 AM

PS3 is going to cause alot of headaches for software programmers.

That and, does anyone remember how bad the ps2 sucked? Those things break if a light draft blows in through the window... and the laser gets all fucked up and it stops reading discs, how bad ass is that?

I've never had a problem with my PS2... and I know at least 3 people who had original Xbox's that stopped reading discs after about a year. The Xbox 360's are fucking up already, for Christ's sake. How are you going to release a system that crashes the first time you run it?

I think some of you all are real dumbasses... there is nothing "stupid" about it.

And I'm not gonna defend myself against people that have probably only seen it or touched it for like 5 minutes.

So take your hands off eachother's cocks wipe that stupid grin off your face and make your own opinion.

Impressing people on 12oz is like getting a good circle jerk goin on.

Yeah, Shark, the video may be stupid, but you sound pretty ignorant saying that some plastic and metal looks stupid.

You smell stupid.

Kinda late but Geometry Wars is one of the best games I ever played on my friends xbox... As for the 360, i'll wait until xbox720(some made up name for the next one) comes out, by then the price would go down but all that waiting would make me realise that i don't really need one... same thing that happens to me about the ps2 and xbox...

YES SEE!!! That shit is MAD ill.... I can only imagine if you were on hallucinagens.... I really don't think I could handle playing it... I really don't.

Halo2 on 360 is pretty good too, I think you have an advantage over the regular xbox users.... I could be wrong, but it sure does seem like you move a little faster.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Nov 30 2005, 12:50 PM

You smell stupid.

*Paying 400+ for a "gaming experience" is stupid, especially when that shit is going to drop dramatically in price after the holiday season.

*I'm not a huge fan of video games in general. However, do I think all this hype over just another video game system is stupid? You bet.

Well, if you realised the processing power involved maybe it'd make it easier to come to terms with the price.

I doubt the price is going to lower very much at all, they can sell those for that much allllll day long.

I garauntee there's people right now with money in their hand that would LOVE to pay 400 for one.

Are they stupid? Or do they not mind dropping cash on something that makes them happy?

And just because the same things that makes someone else happy don't make you happy,

does that make them stupid as well? The xbox is more than a "game experience" it's more

of a central media center.... that plays games. If you're not a huge fan of video games

there is no reason to come in this thread and criticize something that you're not a part of.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Nov 30 2005, 09:55 AM

I can only imagine if you were on hallucinagens...

i always think that when i'm playing it... i think the game should come with a pair of those glasses that show light in different colors. speaking of those glasses i think i'm going to go on a mission to look look for a pair. it also should come with some hallucinagens too... Geometry Wars + hallucinagens + those glasses = a fuckin' sick ass game...

Actually, the only complaint I have is being bored with the games that I have for it right now.

I can't wait until the ball gets rolling and they start churning out quality stuff from big name companies.

Capcom and SNK are both signed on with Billysoft to provide xboxlive arcade games.... which to me says

we're gonna be seeing some of the classic fighting games like street fighter and fatal fury... probably final fight too.

Originally posted by Herbivore@Nov 30 2005, 12:46 PM

I've never had a problem with my PS2... and I know at least 3 people who had original Xbox's that stopped reading discs after about a year.

Same here. I love my PS2. It's a great machine. Graphics could be better but graphics ain't everything. Besides, games like God of War, Gran Turismo, and MGS look as good as anything on Xbox.

I'm so waiting for the PS3. When I'm rich, I'll have both, though.

Shark Hamill, you have to understand that Microsoft is losing BIG money by selling them for ONLY $400. They're not exactly ripping the consumers off too much here. This is what console makers typically do - lose money on the consoles.

And you may not be into videogames, but many, many people are. It is a huge industry for a reason. A new console is like a new way of making and looking at movies. And really, when you think about it, a videogame, in a lot of ways, is like a 3D interactive movie.

*and what better way to train the tank drivers and other killers of the future?

The other point of contension is that Japan hates xbox, so you can't get those crazy Jap games, like that one which is a ball of crap that rolls around collecting up more crap. No xbox release, and the new F1 racing game no xbox love. Its a pisser, and it is too late really, to buy a ps2 just for that shit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dhabz, just get Black. The entire contents of the normal Ninja Gaiden plus 50 levels of absolutely insane asskickery, including both Hurricane Packs. And it's actually MORE difficult now.

I'm gonna, I think it's really cheap now too. My clear green halo2 xbox is collecting dust in the other room now. I don't even have to leave to computer chair to play xbox360 because it's hooked up to this huge widescreen hd monitor sitting in front of me. It's all my little brother's stuff, but still, it's a very nice set up, I have it turned on right now, I just press a button on the monitor and it switches inputs.

I am gonna get Ninja Gaiden again, fifty levels you say extra? That's quite a few. I loved the bosses and the difficulty of that game, I love to get pissed of and feel like breaking video games.... and ninja gaiden definitely did that for me. I'm not one of those that really throws controllers or anything like that, I just get to cursin alot.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh, dude, those 50 mission levels are something else. I swear, only the first 5 are somewhat easy. The rest will have you punching through fucking walls. I swear, the designers must've been giggling like idiots when coming up with the challenges, the difficulty ramps up to undescribable levels of ridiculousness.

And playing against your clones is the fucking greatest thing ever conceived:

dc6_6.jpg

Too awesome.

Originally posted by Krakatau@Nov 30 2005, 03:37 AM

Yeah, that shit was wack.

Trustfund kids with too much of dad's money trying to be funny and ironic.

Would have been great in front of a huge line of people queued to buy one. Hold it up and say, "WHO WANTS TO WIN A NEW XBOX?" (folks step out of line thinking it's a radio promotion or some shit)

>SMASH<

its true, those guys were the biggest faggs ever