Xmas gifts for your girl..

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Dump her...

I like the liquor idea, I'll be buying atleast something from the bottom list of ideas

a bottle of grey goose

a home stereo system <hers is crap>

a DVD player <she is using one of mine>

Perfume

BEAR MACE

Laundry soap so she keeps doing my laundry...

You all are some rich motherfuckers. Even if I had a job I wouldn't be buying all that shit.

I'm getting the Ipod Nano, maybe the engraved black one. Then I'm packing it with music and putting it in the pocket of a hoody sweatshirt. She's gonna be like "uhhh thanks, a hoody sweatshirt" and then when she reaches in the posh-posh, BAM! Don't bite my steeze you bums...

Meanwhile my woman hooked me up with some expensive ass jeans and a tie, she's the best.

Originally posted by Milton@Nov 26 2005, 08:46 PM

You all are some rich motherfuckers. Even if I had a job I wouldn't be buying all that shit.

I'm getting the Ipod Nano, maybe the engraved black one. Then I'm packing it with music and putting it in the pocket of a hoody sweatshirt. She's gonna be like "uhhh thanks, a hoody sweatshirt" and then when she reaches in the posh-posh, BAM! Don't bite my steeze you bums...

I don't know where you live, but where I'm from, poor people can't afford Ipod's....

Guest uncle-boy

so i bought the ipod last week, now i dont know what else to get her.....

shes been saying she needs a belt so thats one thing. any ladies on here care to suggest a style that a girl might fancy.

or for that matter any other gift ideas at all?

im also making her a canvas, but that dont really count cause she got me all the materials for it.

help me out ladies!

Archived