TEAM HANDSOME

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm down with team handsome. I bring the drugs, money and ghetto shit to the table. I leave the martinis with deto and stock the henny and remy on ice. I got celebrity contacts, papooses' agent is my boy for 9 years now, slim thug is my homie from the 3rd anyhow so we doin it robert davis jr style with the purple cups, webbie and boosie been fuckin with me since BR plexed with nolia in 95, young jeezy is my muthafuckin man from bondin me out of jail in 97 click clack connection, its a fuckin trap d-boy holiday everyday. We got bad hoes strippin in the back and noone throwin shit but dick at em. I got a dry clean svc to wash them bills too, 30% tax. Casek in the cut smokin a blunt with a shank in his pocket wishin a nigga would. Grimey said fuck katrina still bout some nolia shit so he shootin in the $100 circle in the corner. I'm makin art homos purchase a fuckin tshirt from gooch to walk in the muthafuckin door, holla at him. The ceiling is all 1 way mirrors don't worry about who above you lookin down, just know you protected. Valet is strapped up so your whip is straight, that Phantom aint even that tight anyway homie. Milton and clue 2 got them boxin gloves so if any nigga feel they got hands, put your money up nigga. When deto not bustin blonde haired model hoes up in the bathroom, he walkin round with a small mirror and a hundred doller bill what it do mayne. It's all love and shits on bubble fuck with team handsome get some cut, get some money, or get fucked up chea!