I Was The Victim of a Drive-by Shooting Tonight

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton+Oct 8 2005, 12:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyHorton - Oct 8 2005, 12:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Oct 8 2005, 04:31 PM

word... we used to drive by the bars shooting kids w/ pellet guns

one of my homies has a nice chunk missing from his shin after getting shot point blank range (by another homie of course) with a pellet gun

[/b]

Yeah, I've been shot by pellet guns by friends. Once on the ankle bone, and once in the torso. I shot him back a few days later with a high powered rifle and just missed his head by less than an inch. This same dude shot my other buddy in the neck and made him get rushed to the hospital, so I really wish my aim had been better.

This is one of those guys who should never own a gun. He waves his three thousand dollar paintball gun around with no abandon at his apartment. And he wonders why I don't go there.

same shit happend to me a friend and i were out drunk tagging shit in downtown, a car shot me with a paintball it hit my chest and bounced down. it took a sec for me to realize what happend. the paintball didnt break then i stepped on it and realized what went down them fools had parked at a club right down the street so i caught up to em and shanked the hell out of them till he passed out from loss of blood.

i was walking down a main street once when out of my pereferil vision, i spotted a silver volvo rolling its windows down. the car was moving kind of slow. it was full of what looked like 5-6 teenage girls. out of nowhere, they started throwing eggs, missed me about 8 times, and i was barely dodging them.

for some unknown reason, i started to run after the car, and it sped off then pulled over and stopped in a parking space. this made me sort of confused because i didnt think a car full of 17 year old highschool chicks would pull over..to fight. had there been male football players hiding in the trunks or under the seats?

i still proceeded to walk towards the car in "im going to fight you because you threw something at me" type of posture. i started to get closer to car, then it sped off again, as to which i started singing david bowe's "changes" for no apparent reason. i was nowhere near sober.

i gave your ass a 10 on hot or not. Paintball shootings suck. People who do drive bys and hit old dudes and guys on bikes are fucking morons.

I went paintballin once tho, and it didnt hurt too bad getting shot. I got hit point blank almost. Im always weary and looking out for ppl that would do drive bys of some kind. Its not fun.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Oct 8 2005, 05:35 PM

Yeah, I've been shot by pellet guns by friends. Once on the ankle bone, and once in the torso. I shot him back a few days later with a high powered rifle and just missed his head by less than an inch.

i hope you mean high powered "air" rifle.