Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
defyoner

Young Jeezy.

1103324038MwbWBJuE.jpgok.. me and a friend got 10 free tickets to see.. mike jones, young jeezy, young guns, memphis bleek, trill ville.. and some others. so of course i had a copy of mike jones(seriously who doesnt?). then i was in circuit city yesterday and saw that the young jeezy album dropped. it was $9 so i figured i'd pick it up. this cd is amazing. young jeezy sounds like camron if he was from huston. i highly suggest you pick this cd up. if you are reluctant.. talk to me.. ill try to get you a copy.

all i gotta say is.. lil scrappy. t.i., bun b, tick daddy, young buck, lil will.. are all on this cd as well.

keep it hood.

ouch....defy, im usually with you but i cant do this. it could be that im also listening to ficherspooner right now but....uh.....

anyway.....

Cuz he's from GA, not houston. And maaaan Jeezy been on fire down here, Air Force Ones was a hood classic a year ago. I'm just glad the nigga got some exposure, cause the Trap or Die mixtapes was fire and you ain't know noone that didn't have it. And Cam'ron can't even compare to this nigga lyrically, period.

Boyz N Da Hood is his group and the whole album bang. Jody Breeze got a solo album out now, his shit ridin too.

Guest 455

I'm so dirt-balled out right now.....straight trash-bag status..what up Yuck?

?? who's mike jones?

trillville is pretty decent ..dont they do a song a about fila's with kool moe dee ?

Jeezy is is runnin' shit down here in the dirty...He cant rap worth a damn but I'm feeling his style....Trap Or Die is the best album he's put out to date.

Originally posted by synaps@Jul 28 2005, 08:29 PM

jeezy's alright. not feeling boyz n da hood at all, though.

yeah there is probably like 2 or 3 good songs on that boyz n da hood cd.

this is one aspect of hip hop i have zero interest in... though i recently saw a cd titled "music to drive by" and i found that quite witty.

Originally posted by theGOON@Jul 29 2005, 03:08 PM

this is one aspect of hip hop i have zero interest in... though i recently saw a cd titled "music to drive by" and i found that quite witty.

I suppose you're more into pretentious nerd rap then? Am I right?

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY+Jul 29 2005, 01:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SCRAWBURRY - Jul 29 2005, 01:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jul 29 2005, 03:08 PM

[/b]

actually i pretty much listen to hardcore and metal. recent hip hop i've picked up--guru's jazzmatazz v.1 and foreign legion's kidnapper van. i enjoy whatever that falls under categorically....

Originally posted by theGOON+Jul 29 2005, 03:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theGOON - Jul 29 2005, 03:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY@Jul 29 2005, 01:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-theGOON@Jul 29 2005, 03:08 PM

actually i pretty much listen to hardcore and metal. recent hip hop i've picked up--guru's jazzmatazz v.1 and foreign legion's kidnapper van. i enjoy whatever that falls under categorically....

[/b]

That's cool, I wasn't really trying to be a dick...So I hope you don't take offense to my comment...I listen to a lot of metal myself but I appreciate the gangsta shit too.

Jeezy said it himself, he aint really a rapper...He just spits real talk. It took me a while to get into his music, but after a while I was feeling it...Dude cracks me up.

Originally posted by defyoner@Jul 29 2005, 03:07 AM

"we dont drink pepsi. we sell coke."

"I got diarrhea flow, I shit on niggas...Even When I'm constipated I still shit on Niggas"

:haha:

my man....if i dressed like that i would piss my pants laughing before i walked out the door.

whats so wrong with normal people liking ficherspooner?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this