Famous people who have done graffiti?

fatlaces

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an informant's thread. LOCK AND DELETE. The cops would froth over this shit.

OK BOYS AND GIRLS WHO WANTS TO HELP POLICE TODAY, ANYONE?

HOW ABOUT WE ALL DROP WHAT PEOPLE RIGHT? YAYYYY!

Jaone would most likely eat your children if he ever knew kids were dropping personal family details on the internet. Bunnnnnch on waaaaaaaankers.

Alot of famous people used graffiti as a tool for street communication. I'm gonna ignore every single hip hop singer out there from KRS one to NAS because I can say that every single hip hop artist tried to write graffiti at some point in time, whether they made it off paper, but not all have found that their creative powers came from their hands. They all just had a bunch of big mouths! :: just kidding :: because them kids on turntables couldn't sing a note (cough! cough! Q-bert , mix master mike) :: just kidding again:: like hip hop artists can actually sing a real musical note... :: crowd starts booing :: okay fuck the truth, you can prove me wrong with the 10 % that can actually sing. ok? shut up!

ok, back to the subject, famous people outside the HIP HOP world that have done graffiti. Woody Allen. Home cat used to write graffiti, but the problem was no one took him seriously. So he started making comedy.

• 1 month later...
In an interview for Transworld he talks about it some and talks about how he got caught.

eeeeh im sure he was fucking around with paint but i dont think he was boming or doing graff. i may be wrong but im pretty sure. i know cycle used to skate. Guy mariano, gino, clark hasler all used to get up.

This is an informant's thread. LOCK AND DELETE. The cops would froth over this shit.

OK BOYS AND GIRLS WHO WANTS TO HELP POLICE TODAY, ANYONE?

HOW ABOUT WE ALL DROP WHAT PEOPLE RIGHT? YAYYYY!

Jaone would most likely eat your children if he ever knew kids were dropping personal family details on the internet. Bunnnnnch on waaaaaaaankers.

YO UR THE CORNIEST BITCH ON THIS SITE U RUN UR MOUTH ALL DAY ON HERE IM NOT SAYIN ITS COOL TO DRY RAT PEOPLES OUT LIKE THAT BUT YOURE ON NYC WRITERES DICKS!! AND YES YOU A HOMO... IF JA KNEW U TALKED LIKE THAT HED TELL YOU TO BACKUP FOR A FULL FACIAL CUZ UR MOUTH ALL WRAPPED AROUND HIS DICK U MAKE PEOPLE SOUND STUPID WEN U DICKRIDE THEM LIKE THAT GO BOMB WIT A KANGAROO

Most all punks painted bad band graff. I wrote Dead Boys when I was a kid and plenty of 'No Values' other bad band graff. Also althoug a very similar genotype, I dont believe that's DArquette anymore than the guy who played the 6 Million Dollar Man interviewed him for 50mm....I think Lee Major's dead, so game over, right?

Helluva thread and its retarded how much that one dude from the East Bay gets talked up on every thread I look at on this f@!#$% thing.

Archived