Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jesus%20is%20magic.jpg

I think she's funny but I thought the DVD was pretty stupid. All the skits were boring.

If anyone has the Animation Show 3 coming to their town this tour be sure to catch it because it's the best (althought shortest) yet and the new Hertzfeldt short is suberb. Billy Plympton was there and he signed a book and postcard for me!

http://www.animationshow.com

"Human Nature"

by Michel Gondry

IMDB link

human_nature_5.jpg

Man gets lost as a child only to be rediscovered as a 20 something forest creature~

Some predictable, some ironic, all entertaining events follow..

At times a philiosphical introspective of modern human life, at times a ridiculous comedy~

filled with great shots~ A+ cinemetography and direction~

Definately a worthwhile movie

HAHA!!! YES!!! That movie is fucking classic! Doom Generation is some fucked up shit, too. That's the one where the kid's dick gets cut off, right?

yeah thats doom generation... I rented it about a month ago and watched it with my a couple of my boys.. one of them straight left half way through the movie it was to much for him...

and wait... you are one of 2 people I know who have ever even heard of day of the triffids... and it figures both of you are from boston...

Yeah, my dad showed Day of the Triffids to me when I was younger, he got me into all sorts of great Sci-Fi that most kids our age don't know about. I haven't seen that movie in a while, I need to grab it again before they try re-making it or some such shit.

Doom Generation was fucking intense, wayyyy too much. I watched it when I was about 15 or 16 when it came out on DVD and I was so into it until that threesome shit started and then all the rest of the fucked up shit that happened later. Every time I get a receipt and my change or tax or total is $6.66, I still think about that movie.