this is me looking for a job

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a crappy job. Its super easy but at the same time the pay blows ass.

Im leaning in on this insurance job for the state. Shits not bad, I think its like 14$per hr plus full benefits. and when i say full benefits i mean FULL benefits.

Something like that is pretty good while im in school i would think.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jul 12 2005, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jul 12 2005, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nomadawhat@Jul 12 2005, 10:56 AM

THIS Is me working at my job.

mandatories:

1) good money

2) month of vacation

3) pay to post on 12oz

I think I can pretty much deal with anything else.

[/b]

damn, i get none of that... but they throw in extra hours for free :o

Originally posted by firsttake@Jul 13 2005, 12:00 AM

restaurant jobs are good cuz you can always sell drugs out of the back, steal food, or take home waitresses. plus, its never hard to find one whos hiring if you look semi-presentable.

haha yeah, in highschool i worked at a restaurant, but i was on the cook line, and all that was most definately true

but every nigga in there was doin somethin, so it was a tough market.

I work in a place which requires no thought, which will be good when I'm in london doing a degree (thinking all the fucking time) and trying to find the time to paint and time to smoke the occasional ciggerette/spliff/dust laced hash pipe. hopefully they'll give me a transfer.

plus the skunk and dust is probably better in london... :dazed: ...okay so maybe, i should just quit work and do drugs full time till i OD!.

I own a small business. It's going okay, however, i sometimes stare out the window and look at the 20 somethings out there skating, doing nothing and wonder why im not enjoying my fading youth....then i realize im better then them, and always will. and i smile....i smile a big one.

:)

by the way what year can you say your not a youth anymore? 21? 25?