DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

whoops. yeah, this dude.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UysVS4-Q7tg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UysVS4-Q7tg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

laying ink = painting graff

This is the cheesiest thing I have ever read. Heehehehehehehe

And, this is being written as I'm watching Hulk Hogan put the ownage on Rocky in Rocky 3.

Hulkamania!

edit: rocky is totally piggyback choking hulk. omfg wtffffffff ahahaha

i'm gonna go back and find that little white girl and lay some ink all up in her hair...just gotta wait 'till dusk. maybe we'll stay at the cabana for an hour. oh, laying ink, in this case, means drowning with sperm. you guys thought it had something to do with paint???!

laying ink...squeezin nozzles...ejaculating hip hop...masturbating a Rusto...releasing the third element (number picked at random)...engaging in illegal youth subculture...verbing the noun...

Seriously though, ink and paint are two different substances of an entirely different consistency/viscosity.

Although used for similar purposes the terms aren't interchangable.

i'm gonna start writing "dollar cans" next to my pieces like syntex writes "plutonium".

the radiologist would like that, i think. or maybe "engine paint", or "i don't even think this shit was made to paint on walls, but i still fucking buy it.com"? or, "big-booty west coast white girls giving CPR with their farts." Seamonster, What!

3376274572_03c71ba507_b.jpg

i'm gonna start writing "dollar cans" next to my pieces like syntex writes "plutonium".

the radiologist would like that, i think. or maybe "engine paint", or "i don't even think this shit was made to paint on walls, but i still fucking buy it.com"? or, "big-booty west coast white girls giving CPR with their farts." Seamonster, What!

3376274572_03c71ba507_b.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE THAT PURPLE. i use that shit all the time, and that blue

wait, fuck! youth subculture? does that mean i should know better?

youth as a general term that refers to an age of onset rather than the age of any particular writer as im sure people will have plenty of examples.

for my purposes, a 60 year old will spend his free time taking up golf, not graffin and dancin.

in b4 link to the old guy on the bbc doing rap letters.

...from the ride home last night...nothing you haven't seen before.

3632227111_d6c9aa55bb_b.jpg

this is actually a "kevin" flick that happens to have "youknowwho" in it.

3632231469_15947ac93d_b.jpg

...some hand-shakey, long lens, slow shutter reasons why i flick in the fall/winter...

WEEDS!!!!

3632235925_e5c67c7f8a_b.jpg

3633054408_5404644a48_b.jpg

3633059388_afcbc695d5_b.jpg

3633063626_bcccb09bab_b.jpg

did i really just post those? they're fucking terrible!