DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

dsd...u should flick that spot on woodward on the abandoned law center with kosher stori paid and gloe and a blockish north on the party store with kosher gloe and bury they did recently...needs flicked if it wasnt yet...and did anyone get that lodge spot with dont kosher ect bombed the fuck out of.?...shrugg.

i'm about to head out to get breakfast with the old man in southwest. I will look. crunk why you up at 9:25 am? oh man you know I gotta kid. yeah me too, I am up this early though because the hookers on harper are prime at 8 am. herpes. hit you up later son!

I don't know if you seen this thread before we lost over 200 pages, but there was mad pictures in the winter. granted they were mostly all reposts, this thread was starting to look good. I am uploading those stori billboard flicks right now, gonna be a couple hours, I got a lot of flicks and my sexbox is slow...

wheres the beef? if you like half ass ok bbq in detroit, this dude down from the russel street deli has some alright ribs, and good ass polish sausages. and this is my roomates cat, trying to debo my water. cause this is not a graffiti thread, it's a cat lovers thread. for all you new people out there and lurkers.

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture029-1.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg