DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

How would you pronounce this child's name?

"Le-a"

Leah?? NO

Lee - A?? NOPE

Lay - a?? NO

Lei?? Guess Again.

This child attends a school in Detroit, MI.. Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.

It's pronounced "Ledasha", When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash don't be silent."

SO, if you see something come across your desk like this please remember to pronounce the dash.

If they axe you why, tell them the dash don't be silent.

bump the dog retard shit out of stori. took a fresh ass flick of one today. bump old deths and fyers to, never gets old for me. bump my babies momma being by my side all these years even though we aint together and being a civil mature woman. and bump hoodrats named lea, it's all about how your raised. oh yeah, bump the rest of you retards for doing your thing. I never seen this before, so I have to ask, out of town writer I know shit about, or just another name change up?

Picture092.jpg

Picture094.jpg

no answer. I come back from a nice night out of playing like shit on the 9 foot tables, thinking maybe someone posted some flicks, or told a story about big titty white girls overdosing on bad designer drugs and not dying but being mentally retarded for life cause I wouldn't drive the bitch to the hospital...wait. nevermind. funny story though. so shit, what else? nothing? good. than I will let this moo looking cat sniff my socks and post some more flicks. good talk.

Picture001.jpg

this is my homie fredrick, he stay on the porch.

Picture020.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture030.jpg

bleep good lookin out on how awesome photobucket is. shit is way easier than what I was doing before. fuck flickr.

Picture041.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture079.jpg

and another thing. this is really bothering me. why can't most racist white people just say they are racist and be proud. I would show slightly more respect for you. my boy brought this dude around tonight to play pool, and he is one of those, look around, oh there is a lot of black people here, I gotta whisper nigger. and than say shit like, you know? right? you hear me man? I told this kid, straight up, most of my boys would leave you on the ground bleeding right now for that shit. me, I could give 2 fucks less, cause you aint gonna change that person. and I am not at my fighting weight right now anyway. but dude is not welcome in my presence ever again, cause there will definately be a problem. ok, sorry, I feel better. 12 oz is my psychiartrist.

Ayo DSD hit me up if you're in the area. I'll be doing the usual.

"and another thing. this is really bothering me. why can't most racist white people just say they are racist and be proud. I would show slightly more respect for you. my boy brought this dude around tonight to play pool, and he is one of those, look around, oh there is a lot of black people here, I gotta whisper nigger. and than say shit like, you know? right? you hear me man?"

Amen, if you're gonna act like that you may as well actually stand behind your principles (not that I agree with them) and not turn into a soggy undie'd girl when you actually have to put into practice what you claim to believe so passionately. What's that saying about you dont truly believe something until you're willing to let 9 huge Michael Clark Duncan lookin motherfuckers wail on you for it? I think Plato said something like that.

And damn, skor's getting shit on left and right. Poor kid.

so i'm back from minneapolis. forgot my damn battery for my camera. heavy sigh.

reading the news, and came across a story of some guy who makes shit out of traffic barrels. apparently some news paper blew his cover and he got arrested. while trying to find a bigger picture of his shit, i did a gis for "north carolina barrel monster" and got this:

march_08_1_48.jpg

i think i'm going to change up my style and start doing this from now on. hah.