Picture216.jpg[/img]

Picture217.jpg[/img]

Picture218.jpg[/img]

Picture219.jpg[/img]

Picture224.jpg[/img]

Picture225.jpg[/img]

Picture226.jpg[/img]

Picture227.jpg[/img]

so many of you may have seen these already. some of you have not. pbviously they are

all older. there are a few new ones here and there mixed up in these. there are 330

flicks in this folder I am posting. it will be the last time I post anything from the packard,

unless it is straight up new. so after I post all these, no more packard. since part of that bitch burnt down, I am glad I spent those few days covering pretty much every inch of it. I should be a free man after court in the morning, and if so, I will post the rest of the flicks, if not, have a good fucking summer. be safe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

LETS HAVE A HUMID BBQ PARTY TODAY.

also, for lulz, I screencapped a pm from some dude from the other page who was pushin his boy's dance'n'graffanan rappin. apparently because i paint in detroit, my boy is eminem. i was there when cheddar bob blew his wang off, i saw it all dawg.

3637846225_f5dd38da1e_o.png

I personally love it when rapers rape.

sorry no flicks yet. i'll have some by the end of the day i'm sure.

wait, this is the shit. this mac and cheese is the shit... who's down for paintin food?

3496835255_fbbf3cb17d.jpg

sorry ward, shit might be played out, but I m posting the rest. after this mass post, I told you, no more, I promise. unless that shit was done that week. sorry dude. because I am a swell gentleman and I didn't go to jail, even though 4 other dudes went to jail for lesser shit, I won't post every flick I took in there. just some. good talk.

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture107.jpg

art fags. shit still cracks me up. if you read the paper this morning, you read that we are officially back to the murder capitol, thanks to under reporting homicide rates, and per capita shit. if you are jock crazy, the pistons apperently promised ben gordon 11 million a year, and are trading rip. if you want to meet me or give me money, you can find me wandering around john r today taking flicks. or if you want to beat my ass. don't bother trying to rob me though. it's just gonna end up with one of us being killed, over 4 dollars, cause that is how I am ballin today. who the fuck is eminem?

Picture117.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture132.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Picture137.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Picture176.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Picture182.jpg

Picture186.jpg

Picture189.jpg

Picture190.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture194.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Picture200.jpg

ok, that is all. done with the packard. I am going there today to try and take flicks of the shit that burnt down, but as I said, if it aint new, I won't post it. at least for a few months now. I gotta go poop now, and go take some flicks.