DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

• 1 year later...

Dude its like fucking Lost.

The Internet/Island is going through random flashbacks and now we're able to watch ourselves in the past arguing about stupid topics like who can find/highlight phers' letters in ms paint or how many people you should bring to paint a spot

there's probably a rickroll in here somewhere.

ok, enough of the bitching... we lost alot of flicks... it sucks, whatever... here's my first batch to freshen things up...

some stole... some personals...

3240203189_9a478b74ac_o.jpg

3469167286_d8e1973ded_b.jpg

3469167430_45ab56a12a_b.jpg

3469169542_ac59f0d99a_o.jpg

3468356303_a1ffbaafdc_b.jpg

DSC05286.jpg

3404314142_dc7ed3e77a_o.jpg

DSC05293.jpg

DSC05294.jpg

DSC05295.jpg

DSC05303.jpg

DSC05304.jpg

DSC05296.jpg

(muke! mr.grishnackh is going to be pissed at me for that one...)

(edit* there was doo doo mountains next to the poles in the hobo hotel in the yard... i was amazed at whoever pooped on them, somehow managed to create perfect little doo doo mountains... i want talent like that)

I'm sitting on around 150 flicks I took this last week, and about 1,500 tucked away. so I might just go through and post what I like the best out of those, and after funk night tonight or tomorrow after work I will post the new shit. hey, yeah you upstairs reading this, go get me some fucking mountain dew, hippy.

yo swag fuck what anyone says you got mad fucking better since that pak swag at that huge shithole of a building here on the eastside. them throwies is what's up, and shit is overall looking fucking good kid, keep that shit simple and fresh homie. no funk night. go bomb instead. and don't forget to get vagina tonight. it's good for you. puts hair on your chest and shit. I was gonna post flicks, but I am gonna wait a few days and see if this shit crashes again, and we lose another 300 pages...

bump it's that fucking time of the year, harper, and gratioit, was full on last night. big booties, crackheads galore. I had some gnarly ass white dude ask me for 30 cents to get home to milford at cadieux and 94. sorry dude, you're a long way from home, and this 30 cents is going towards a 40 of PBR! so lets try this, here is a fucking oldie, but classic shit, and if this manages to stay up with no fucked up crashes and page disappearing, I got about 150 more waiting...

l_4f21acb1e8c748798b27c78d3b944bb3.jpg