DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Fixed gears are (usually) road bikes but with all but one gear removed. Kinda like riding a BMX but with skinner and larger tires. I guess it's supposed to make you more awesome but this is fucking Detroit, where there are no hills so you don't really need extra gears.

Fuck I miss painting man, I wish I had a car so I could do some genuine bombing FUCK

sorry to post without a picture twice in like a short period, BUT

detroit has a bus system.

you can use it.

i dont know what things are like for you, but personally i dont think its that expensive, and from what i remember some routes still run till like 2 am right?

i miss buses.

sorry to post without a picture twice in like a short period, BUT

detroit has a bus system.

you can use it.

i dont know what things are like for you, but personally i dont think its that expensive, and from what i remember some routes still run till like 2 am right?

i miss buses.

Its not expensive, I take it frequently, but it would make bombing really annoying and make it very easy to get caught, not to mention making it a long, drawn out process. When its late they only come every hour or so, so that would require me taking the bus somewhere, doing a spot, then waiting an hour or so for the next bus. Its possible but its sure blown out of the water by driving around and hitting 10 spots in a half hour..

just to drop all the bullshit terminology, you gotta have respect for some of the stuff thats in the yard. yea its all eventually going to get covered but to see that jaunt RIP spot get covered just because of some drama is stupid. so sidebusting or not, when you go to the yard you should know your shit and have respect for whats down there.

I agree with you, respect is imperative in this game but something certainly not always adhered to by many but when I saw that jaunt rip piece it didn't appear to have been disrespected, sidebusted, maybe but then again we are back to the semantics of what is appropriate in the yard.

but I do agree with you in principal, more respect should be shown in the yard and people should think about what they are going over. greater discretion should be shown before going over a wall down there, but I think that is a city wide problem, the whole concept of respect is lost on so many around here.