DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Wow, I saw that BMT yesterday on 275. There was a bright-green one a few miles later. BMT is the only real African-American to be getting up, as it were, in that area. Hey, when I go out there all I do is a few tags on the gas stations.

Move this thread towards the top of the list. Hallucenagetic drug.

apparently graffiti is only cool if it looks like it was painted by a 90 lb. fixed gear riding faggot...

well here you go

faggot.jpg

does that make me down? cause you know you can't be down unless you're into veganism, hardcore, ankle tight pants, faggot letters, and juxtapoz...

besides t-lok would probably just blow your head off anyway...

keep the G in graffiti ladies and gentlemen...

edit: that drawing was done in 5 mins... just goes to show you how fuckin easy it is to paint the shit you're into... GAY!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like how he put up 'skateboard'. like its an insult or some shit. i know for a fact the whole first generation of writers skated and a lot of the current writers skate. big fucking deal.

and nobody paints like that here. not even close.

thats called envy. you know..like when you want to do something so bad..but you absolutly suck at it. and you get so frustrated cause you cant figure out how to be good at it...but all your peers are getting better. i guess that can be paralled to his graffiti as well.