DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^^y do u even care. different dfw.

yeah fuck oral, im a put white trash on smash

even tho i dont get up i wont shut up.

FOCUS,

oh FOCUS eh??? thats hilarious..

wait.. correct me if im wrong here Mr "Focus" but when i confronted you at the yard that one day about dissing me a while back, didn't you say "oh no beef man im sorry no beef man"..

and ive got FAR to back me on that because he was painting right in front of your ass...

its all good though.. i love when busters show their true colors...

and as far as me getting up?? sure i havent painted in a while.. not that i care what you or any other one of your "vatos" care about it.. im not about meeting "graff heads" or do i really care about graffiti in general..

i can honestly say i dont paint much

but can you honestly admit that you are the wackest shit in this city hands down with those most generic herb style???

thhhhaaaaaaaaatttttsss riiigghhhhhhtttt...

check your fucking facts before you start running your hole..

PS.. i apologize to seeking for not taking this to PM like i originally intended but dude didnt bother to respond to my PMs and decided to respond on the board..

And focus if you ever want to "settle" this.. you can always get ahold of me.

whether it be on here or through your boys..

im sure one of them has my number.. well i know death probably does..

OUT!

I KNOW WHAT SBK YOUR TALKING BOUT I ALREADY CHECKED THEM UP BECAUSE THEY WERE SBK TOO SO I TOLD THEM FUCK YOU IM STAYIN WIT THAT KREW AND IF YALL DONT DROP IT LETS BATTLE STREET BOMBIN SO THEY SAID NO AND THEY DROPED IT SO NOW IM STARTING SBK NOW BECAUSE I WANT TO BE KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD WHAT BETTER WAY THEN TO START YOUR OWN KREW WHEN YOUR IN DOPE KREWS SO THATS HOW I MADE SBK SPRAYIN BUT KILLIN SO IF YOU SEE SBK NOW I DID IT

Well since there aint shit else going on, check this out

REACH Studio Art Center

517/862-1443

1804 S. Washington Ave. . Lansing, Michigan 48910

Job Opening

VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) Position

Reach Studio Art Center, located in the REO Town District of Lansing, Michigan has one opening for an AmericorpVISTA worker (Volunteers in Service to America). Position will begin in February of 2007, though selection will take place by mid December 2006.

Reach Studio Art Center, located in the REO Town District of Lansing, Michigan has one opening for an AmericorpVISTA worker (Volunteers in Service to America). Position will begin in February of 2007, though selection will take place by mid December 2006.

http://www.americorps.gov/for_individuals/ready/programs_vista.asp

The Reach VISTA worker will enjoy a rich set of experiences working in this diverse community, while learning the fundamentals of community development and neighborhood revitalization using art. The Americorp*VISTA worker will work with Reach’s director in overseeing the "Creative Connections" project as well as other related community outreach programming occurring at Reach Studio Art Center. "Creative Connections" is Reach’s after school programming which offers free art activities to youth and their families or mentors. Specifically, the Americorp*VISTA worker will maintain/coordinate the volunteers and schedules, maintain and coordinate/assist with publicity, volunteer, and organizational contacts, and coordinate the evaluation efforts for free or scholarship based programming at Reach Studio Art Center. The Vista will assist in fund and program development, as well as communications related projects, focusing on efforts which will increase Reach’s capacity to serve the surrounding diverse, urban Lansing neighborhoods as well as other low income neighborhoods in the Lansing area.

The position is full-time, and pays approximately $809.00/month, plus benefits (Note: VISTA is known as the ‘domestic Peace Corps’---providing rich experiences, not riches). VISTA workers also receive a cash award of $1200 at the end of the year of service, or if they prefer, a $4725 educational stipend that can be applied toward education or a student loan.

Candidates interested in outreach to communities using art-making as the primary tool will find this position exciting, interesting and full of possibilities. Applicants should be self motivated and have solid ‘people skills’, energy and enthusiasm, good written and verbal communication skills, and computer skills. Familiarity with visual art as a discipline is helpful but not essential. Appreciation for or interest in how art can improve communities and individuals is important. Extensive training and mentorship are guaranteed. A one-year commitment is requested.

Call Alice Brinkman at (517) 862-1443 for further information; or email her at ajb@alicebrinkman.com Additional information is also posted on our website, www.alicebrinkman.com/reach_studio_art_center.htm To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and resume’ with three references to: 1804 S. Washington Ave., Lansing, MI 48910 no later than Nov. 30, 2006. Candidates selected from this initial application will be invited to schedule an interview. In the cover letter, respond to the question: 1.) Why are you interested in a VISTA position at Reach Studio Art Center? 2.) What experiences and passions qualify you to take on the VISTA position at Reach (given what you know of it, from the description above)? And any other information that qualifies you for this position. Please limit your cover letter to one page.

About Reach Studio Art Center and the REO Town District of Lansing, Michigan

Founded in 2003, Reach Studio Art Center is a neighborhood art studio advocating community building and youth development through the arts to a diverse mix of people from a variety of socio-economic, cultural, racial and ethnic backgrounds. Open Studios, after school programming, summer day camps and community art projects are among the activities going on at Reach Studio which bring vibrancy to this neighborhood corner.

My bad if i took up to much space

fuck molson all ya fagets yall just some haters wit no balls to bomb u too oral u only in yards do sumthing out of the yard damm i didnt no theres was so many pussy's in detroit i bet there all white boys talkin shit pussy ass white boys peace too AMO,FOCUS,KIAS they no wassup its all bout bombing not just yards

you have no fucking clue what you are talking about:rolleyes: :lol: