DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

wow..did i strike a nerve. all i did was tell the truth. and truth be told... where are you up most? midtown. other than that..yes..ive seen you up in southwest and eastern market..off of the blv. and a spot on gratiot. this is true. but dont play yourself. almost every spot painted outside of mid town..are in relativly secluded/high graffiti traffic areas. i never said anything about you personaly...for one..i dont even know you. second...my comment was focused on your crew name. if it was ladies painting detroit..i woudlnt have said shit. but ladies SMASHING detroit? come on. thats a bit of a stretch. truth be told..no one is really smashing detroit currently. including myself(see how easy it is to be modest). thats fine that you dont think im up..all that tells me is that you arent putting forth any effort to look for new spots that havent either been buffed or painted a million times before. the first summer i really starting bombing..no..i wasnt up everywhere..but i also wasnt acting nor proclaiming that i was "smashing detroit". i really dont think you really want this to turn into a personal call out battle miss gay...no point...nor is it productive what so ever.

i know its exciting to be painting graffiti..and see the "fuits of your labor" just calm down..take a deep breath and "act like you know, not now..but right now."-phife.