DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

my problem isn't even that 'death' went over tead (although that's obviously wack as well), it's that the piece fucking sucks ass. what is it with all those dfw kids and thinking that if you drag your first and last letter all the way into the ground, then bring it back up, that it will look fresh? are they worried that their pieces might just float away into space if they aren't anchored properly?

all other personal differences aside, i don't mind irate's pieces, those other kids though. ugh.

Originally posted by DIBS

interesting turtl article...

i stumbled onto this. interesting strategy.

Thats utter bullshit!, so everytime turdl paints a character now his going to be further promoting this guys merchandise?

it would be so frustrating because nothing could really be done about it, unless he starts some how painting anti merchandise characters. good god i hope this guy gets whats coming to him.

Originally posted by seeking

my problem isn't even that 'death' went over tead (although that's obviously wack as well), it's that the piece fucking sucks ass. what is it with all those dfw kids and thinking that if you drag your first and last letter all the way into the ground, then bring it back up, that it will look fresh? are they worried that their pieces might just float away into space if they aren't anchored properly?

all other personal differences aside, i don't mind irate's pieces, those other kids though. ugh.

sorry to burst your bubble, but DEATH is in no way, shape, or form involved with DFW. And the only one in DFW whos pieces do that IS irate.

i could have sworn i saw death with irate and pluto? maybe i'm high. my bad. ok, well then scratch the above comment, and amend it to be asking why is death biting irate then.

and yes, we are all welcome to our own opinions. ;)

the worst part is that dude probably wasn't even trying to dis tead, he's just too damn dumb to realize that you don't go over people that will paint circles around you.

Originally posted by seeking

i could have sworn i saw death with irate and pluto? maybe i'm high. my bad. ok, well then scratch the above comment, and amend it to be asking why is death biting irate then.

and yes, we are all welcome to our own opinions. ;)

the worst part is that dude probably wasn't even trying to dis tead, he's just too damn dumb to realize that you don't go over people that will paint circles around you.

seeks i wasnt trying to be all weird to you, i know how it goes.

:lick: