DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

thinks for the invitation, but it's not really my scene.

(and by that i mean i'm a reclose who doesn't leave my house unless it's to go to the garage, work or paint haha)

is hrvatski glitch? i slept on his floor once. also spent a bit of time traveling with kevin blechdom. haha.

I was at woodward ave brewery or whatever it is having some of their bomb diggity quesadillas and a ale when i saw a random assortment of jlaw tags.. I kind of just laughed it off and my buddy i was with ((who has absolutely no idea about graffiti) was like.. That handstyle is wack.. I kind of chuckled.. I guess it was a "you had to be there" type deals..

Originally posted by nicole mole

that new Dillinger album is pretty damn awesome. And I didnt even end up going to that btbam show last night, I went and saw Napoleon Dynamite instead. haha that movie is so funny.

napoleondynamite.jpg

all three of the above mentioned I agree with. especially the dep album. damn that shit is good.

Originally posted by Issac Brock

all weve seen is bootyassshitfuck tags. i havent really seen any filcks so i wanna see for myself what the shit you guys are talking about :confused:

remember the first time you saw a jlaw tag? and you said 'what in the sam fucking hell does that say?' then you realized what it said, and you thought 'tell me dude isnt actually writing jlaw?' and theeeen you realized that indeed both the mutated goiter of a hand style, and the poorly chosen name were infact both completely serious? well....imagine that, but a little bigger, and a little sloppies. he doesnt reall do throw ups, just big tags. i mean, to be honest, he'd probably be dope in 1972, so maybe he's on some throw back shit we just dont understand. huh. i hadent thought of that.

i'd like it better if he wrote 'jude law'