DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

i was alerted by a friend of the far in this thread! just wondering, how long he's had that name? no big deal, just curious as anyone would be of someone with the same name!

-Far AF TAO AW hawaii

*i took the pics down. mostly because they were too big and screwing up my screen, but also cause it's unecessary. no hating, just trying to keep the peace. -seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I knew some of your freinds from Washington, I'm not far out here but I can tell you that its really not a big deal like you said.

So take the pictures down man.

I too remember when your boy came out to cali and hung out with my team in Anaheim, i forget his name though. You might know what IM talking about though.

I doubt anyone will confuse the 2.

But like I said dont worry about it i cant explain on here why.

Unless you want us to do a pointless far showcase on your hawaii thread take the shit down.

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by seeking

back when kaws was a writer, not an generic toy designer.

(caught in detroit)

damn...........i thought i was the only one that painted there.

haha. i've been waiting for you to get on aim so we could talk about that. ha. i laughed the other day when i was in there and saw you had 3 fresh panels. i'm standing there all smelling the paint, trying to figure how long they'd been there.

we should talk. since we seem to find all the same spots, we might as roll to one together sometime.

get at me over email, or on aim. (hit coup for my email if you lost it).

i was in detroit for the first time this weekend, that city is pretty fucking cool. i wish i had time to do some painting, but was only out there for some family shit....but i gotta say that town is also pretty fuckin rugged and bombed out

the people i saw most up were esau grim and ARMY by far. trutl too, but i guess that goes without saying.

Originally posted by seeking

dude obviously wasn't coming here to start beef, so theres no need to get all agro on him.

I wasn't trying to be a dickhead.

Thanks for "keeping the peace" hahaha

nah but far from hawaii you dont need to worry about your name, you think you were the first far realistikiliyly(?). even so i see you add an oh.

but as i said before dont even trip on it for reasons best left unsaid.

peace and loveeeeeee

Originally posted by Silver+Black

nah but far from hawaii you dont need to worry about your name, you think you were the first far realistikiliyly(?). even so i see you add an oh.

but as i said before dont even trip on it for reasons best left unsaid.

peace and loveeeeeee

yeah, sorry bout the pics...they were just reposts that others had posted in the hawaii thread, so i was not aware they'd be so big.

i suppose thats why i add the -oh cause i knew of Phar and also a Far somewhere in europe. i've only been writin since last christmas so i bet that even the far from detroit predates my stuff...however it woulda been awkward if i had decided to go to school and move to detroit...had ambitions of being a car designer, but my plans change fast.

Originally posted by Silver+Black

*edit - the point of the post is maybee he will find this out and noone will have to line one another**

is what i meant seeking haha i was reading where u quoted that

Faroh dont thinik theres a competition the names yours so you can be happy, noone will ever confuse the 2. now destroy your island whilst rocking The D.O.C because nobody can do it better that him baby paw

Originally posted by egbertolio

Yo Twoforfifty, it's been up since early 2001 but unfortunatly some two-bit hussy dropped my digi on the ground and my broke ass can't afford to get another. I also can't get into my account on fourtune city but for some reason the site stay's alive.(?)

Egbert----

Yo egbert, got a way I can get at you on here? You should be able to guess who this is....

Drop an e-mail addy or something. Peace.

-JG