DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by Silver+Black

your pictures cool dogg, dont forget im not just an ethug in your case, you know who i am i know who you are, i was kidding about the huffy thing and whatever but if you cross that line ill pull your card

in a friendly way of course

hahahahahahah dude your posts made me crack up. i didnt know we know eachother? i dont think we do....but anywho were all hardcore ethugs here...and i do ride my bike into the city and take pictures hahaha...its funny shit cause im pretty out of place in some of the places i go but anyway youre a good kid.

burned shit!

irate, gems, sensi(jaunt tribute), ashes, aks kids...

does anybody else want to kill this scam kid? little faggot and his little faggot scs crew (ha) fuck up everyones shit, i think he needs a major ass beating. i know what he looks like if anyone wants to wait in the market yard and fuck his life up!! the kid writes on my shit every time i do something, i know i suck, but im a million times better than fucking scam!!

mkt yard

so, my favorite crackhead and yours (slim shady) tells me that the city planning on building a road through the whold yard, end to end.

thats what he said that the cops told him after they busted up his pad,

but, he is a crack head so, i dont know.

please, no crying about the market yard here. nobody cares.

nicole, dont worry about it. Have fun on your hip hop homage this weekend. I'm out of cash and just not cool enough to tag along.

you can get my screen name from your man's n nem if you wanna exchange text, I've got the stomach flu and sure as hell am not moving from this chair tonight.

be back with flicks later.

Originally posted by MANOWAR

on a side note......i am not racist or sexist one bit, but african american female stand-up comics piss me off a lot.

Nor am I either of those things but I have to agree african american females are the worst most insane drivers on the earth but Wanda Sykes is funny on Curb

because we already get roughly 10 million page views a month.

because we've had to upgrade servers every year just to keep the whole site from crashing.

because we pay more for bandwith each month than your parents pay for their house.

because it's out site and we can?

besides, what does it matter, you guys obviously all know eachother, just pick up the phone. you can take your e-friends off line with you, i promise.

;)

seeks/www.aim.com

hey seeking-- maybe we shouldnt talk about this all publicly-stop me if we shouldnt- but what do you know about doing the detroit people mover? i mean, only two trains run at once, so what would be the total of trains in the tiny little "yard", four? so hit all four...see them run? i really dont know..just a thought me and ether threw around...

do we really need to have this discussion again? go back to the first couple pages, it's been covered ad nauseum.

and no offense, but why don't you put in some work in the streets before you worry about that? cats always want to jump straight in over their heads, i don't get it.