DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

anyone dogging esey needs to spend more time riding around seeing whos up instead of sitting behind a computer letting threads tell you who gets up in this city... keep up this freeway shit, love seeing you cats go maverick on these fill ins.. how long is this shit going to run for for christ's sake? :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^...was kinda wondering the same. maybe it's just me, but after as long as I have been

flicking spots, and after the last 5-6 years out here, I noticed a lot of summers

freeways never ride. maybe a week if you're lucky. there were spots tomatmrip hit

a few years ago where we couldn't even get a flick the next afternoon. I avoid freeways

at all costs because they scare me more than Jesus, but lately the rides have been

pretty fucking amazing.

also, heavens. jesus christ some of you young niggas got some balls, pause.

eh, I'd take that "toy" comment real lightly whoever it was directed towards. I am not really going to budge on this, 12 oz is on some straight fucking hypocritical dick riding bullshit.

fuck ban me if you choose. but when this same said site is posting a link for a video with one of the hardest hitters in this city since say 07, with his face plastered all of the fucking place, I don't want to hear about public anything. any nigga can sign on here. it shouldn't be public in the first place.

ie. by writers for writers.

oh, and than there's instagram.

nothing is sacred. social media will be the downfall of all the writers here, and most major metropolitan cities.

...posting a link for a video with one of the hardest hitters in this city since say 07, with his face plastered all of the fucking place...

If a dude agrees to paint on camera and doesn't cover his face, he knows what will happen in the day of YouTube.

Side note: Someone please post flicks of that legal wall that's in progress...

I know it's not "always about me." just generally speaking. I try to just stick to ch0.

that way I can talk all I want. but as stated, and ether cmon you know me. it isn't just him.

I am guilty of same shit. my face all over the internet. I am just saying in 13 it doesn't even

matter. between all the social media sites, nothing is sacred. everyone, and ANYONE can see

what you are doing. and your shit can be private all you want, it isn't private.

not trying to be an asshole. really trying to be rational. dead convo. we can go back and forth or days, rather not publically.

I will stand by what I said though as far as this site. I still love this site, it is one of a couple I visit daily. I just think that all of 12 oz should be by referral only. i.e., cats that document the shit, and cats that are in or were in the streets. the guest shit needs to go. just my humble opinion. peace.