DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Since I highly doubt our city will be relevant to traveling writers in the coming years, it's a shame to see our deceased needlessly gone over. DSD is doing his part to preserve his and my friend's memory in what will likely be referred to as that time everyone booked a ticket to Detroit. Love or hate DSD for his DSDness (ie "nigga nigga nigga" etc), he's gotta do his thing here.

Tom was a real cool, humble, and respectable dude and he bombed the corridor, which is fucked up because the corridor is a physical manifestation of purgatory.

TL;DR short term hype doesn't equate with Detroit's long term. RIP Tom

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

im not in no way dissin tom1 in anyway shape or form i get why dsd is upset but just the whole" niggas better hmu for a "pass" shit is weak!!..this dude constantly acts like hes running detroit streets,which we all know isnt true 1 bit at all..maybe if dsd was actually in the streets and a dude who was actually painting and not sittin on 12oz all day trying give people who could give 2 shits about what the fuck he has to say a "pass"..dsd just needs an ego check and put back in his place...hes the only person ive seen ever in graff whos got beef with pretty much everyone and its beef by his own doing mostly...dsd go and actually paint a peice or fuckin straight letter for once and,PLEASE LETS SEE THIS DAMAGE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE DONE ON THESE D30 CATS!!!.. pics or it didnt happen son!!

rip tom1...

YA BITING ASS RET OR KET OR WHOEVER HES TRYING TO BE..AND CHUB WITH THOSE THROW UPS ..SOME REAL HOT SHIT .. LITERALLY, A PILE OF STEAMING HOT SHIT IS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ..DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM BEING IN SOME CREW THAT OTHER GOOD WRITERS ARE IN ..THERE NOT THEM THOUGH ..WESTSIDE MICH AVE ..CHUB FLAT OUT SHIT ON ME RITE IN MY HOOD ..THEY CAN ALL GET THE DILLZ ...BUMP ..PYSA ALLDAY ..LTS.. ..ATLEAST THEY GO OVER U ITS BURNING

edit, boris flicks. better than mine, better than ethersocks, better than that one dude, makes this thread go.

note to Boris, more grimy east side shit! you fuck around broad day on the mile, you're bound to get great flicks.

bring a heater. 7 mile niggas are stupid!

Owwwww, my pride...and yeah, bring that heat. 7 Mile, the betta mile.

Testify: I've personally seen the fireboy fuck up 20 spots in a night and RIP Tom, dude had respect for everyone.

Food for thought: I bet the sewing circle would pitch a bitch if a Nekst (RIP) throwie in Detroit got gone over, but this is cool because Tom wasn't nation wide...?

Bump them Boris flicks, that last one gave me a fucking seizure. Peace to the Detroit homies.

pm's pm's pm's. I am not disagreeing with 666thisdick. but if you gonna come at me, come at me like a fucking man. I got nothing to prove to you nigga. D30 spots ARE NOT TOUCHED YET. if you read yesterday, I clearly said I would give it 48 hours. CHUB and RET get it forever here, period. as far as the damage I/WE did. ELMER ENDER missing a water tower. Elmer still missing about 30 of the 53 spots in 3 days we smashed for going over tomripatm.

as far as straights and throws. nah. thanks but no thanks. my shitty throw got more hair on it's balls than most of niggas busted fucking throws.

plus, in 2013, I have been all about close my eyes, do shitty hollows, laugh, niggas get mad.

I might not "run" this city. but check the fucking track record. never backed down from nobody, smashed niggas out that got fucking problems, and ate that hit from that nigga AMO like a fucking man.

my advice, if you going to run up on me, make sure you're ready to die. and if it is a fist fight, follow up that first punch with 3 4 more. I do not go down easy.

pm's though. lololololols.

fuck that msk dick riding fag mag. better have some shots of locals. post those maybe you can sell some of your out of towner scab photos. not made by anyone from detroit so why buy some shit a hipster made in 4 days of drinking j-mo, and chillin at the old miami; took in his free time?. should change that title to "my vacation to detroit to jump on the band wagon, and try to get money off the hype of detroit".

• Like 1

...heard a rumor on fb that Micheal from the market (wheelchair, gnarly dreads, no legs, humble as fuck, does not drink or do drugs, been there as long as I can remember the last 14 years of so) passed away last night in a hit and run. cannot find the link. but it was supposedly a news story. if true, rest in paradise player. the only homeless nigga I have ever given money to, including 20's whenever I got an extra. sorry to hear if true.

edit. fucking sucks. rest in paradise./

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/two-town-favorites-killed-in-a-hit-and-run-accident/-/1719418/21203632/-/16fcqt/-/index.html

fuck that msk dick riding fag mag. better have some shots of locals. post those maybe you can sell some of your out of towner scab photos. not made by anyone from detroit so why buy some shit a hipster made in 4 days of drinking j-mo, and chillin at the old miami; took in his free time?. should change that title to "my vacation to detroit to jump on the band wagon, and try to get money off the hype of detroit".

now that's harsh.

Hahaha try and get money? Please like I'm gonna become a millionaire selling these things. More like breaking even on all the costs that went into making it. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

. I am not disagreeing with 666thisdick. .

so you agree then your a gay boy toy? right?..you dont do nothing but them wack ass throws becasue you cant do NOTHING but them wack shits b!!..and becasue i didnt pm you thats not being a man?..get the fuck outta here man!!..like i said in the pm i replyed to you on,your just a fucking graff cheerleader man..go find something else to jock and cheerlead from the sidelines on that shit..no one gives a shit about you man..fucking douschebag.get vamped toy!!:lol:

nothing is forever. karma is a motherfucker. 12 oz is used for trolling. but out there, in the streets, niggas that know me and deal with me know how rational and intelligent I can be, niggas know how blatantly ignorant I get. in the end, I just want peace. this kind of shit goes beyond words. so, simply, thank you Chubs! and peace to Elmer LD also, as he has done the same. got anything dumb to say to me, pm me, and leave a name, don't be a fucking pussy like 90 percent of the niggas that pm me to talk shit...

imagejpeg_0_8.jpeg

rest in paradise player. ATM BIA HS FSL. TOM1.