DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Detroit Vs. Everybody 120 full color page zine limited to 50 copies.

Product description-another msk dick riding fag mag. I'm not from Detroit and I made this in 4 days drinking j-mo and chillin at the old miami. Lots of photos of out of towner shit. Trying to make some money here off all the Detroit hype, so buy a copy so I can continue to fly around the world in my private jet :p

order your copy at

harshtruthcameraeye.storenvy.com

Detroit Vs. Everybody 120 full color page zine limited to 50 copies.

Product description-another msk dick riding fag mag. I'm not from Detroit and I made this in 4 days drinking j-mo and chillin at the old miami. Lots of photos of out of towner shit. Trying to make some money here off all the Detroit hype, so buy a copy so I can continue to fly around the world in my private jet :p

"fuck that msk dick riding fag mag. better have some shots of locals. post those maybe you can sell some of your out of towner scab photos. not made by anyone from detroit so why buy some shit a hipster made in 4 days of drinking j-mo, and chillin at the old miami; took in his free time?. should change that title to "my vacation to detroit to jump on the band wagon, and try to get money off the hype of detroit". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: