DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

^i know a few cats sitting on a couple boxes of flicks. I got old justo and game black book shits from back in the day. my older sister mighta been a groupie smh....but real spit, I got some gems if anyone wants to get up one day with a scanner. I'm way to fucking lazy to track one down that works.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

BUMP S.W. my man loco ass ridler ..paksta kolor..rawr swag two.. tck dfw

without the yung gunz putting in work we ,d be finished.. and more then any neighborhood ,n the d ..s.w. do they thing hard im proud to call it home ...spmobber

and w.wacko. i said i wont speak, but as one writer to another that whole dts dt,s thing is kinda funky, just cause its such a historic h.town crew im not saying drop it but idk sumin just ..dt..so nothing negative just real talk sumin to think about ..stay up ..bump sway,, wah

bump them flicks!!!! dillz I got you player, no need for loot, I'd be glad to hand the wax flicks to an og head like you than a young nigga.

bump dubl. bump them flicks!^

those jue tom hands all wasted! if there is any room, yall about to get some floatin hands above yall. sorry. I wont clip your shit, I didnt the last time I was up there. regardless, glad to see snax real spit keepin at it. don't give up. fuck what cats say, unless it is constructive crits.

peace. Jues1 BIA riptom1atm.

dead.fucking.thread.

will be posting retarded amount of flicks as soon as the photobucket gets paid for this week. also going out personally to take thousands of flicks this month as much new as I can get, including the west side and southwest. also got a baller 8x2 16 track layup I ain't giving away that some of yall know about. lots of old ld heads on em. lots of tko cats on em. if you got flicks, please post. I like the good old days of only 20 or so of us on here, but we also posted flicks daily. peace to all them niggas out in the streets. no beef. no hatred. life's to short.

peace.

that frone was done by ..r.i.p jeru nrg , boom skwad . ..he was from newark n.j. where tame one and the .

artifacts r from.. hes in the ,artifacts wrongside of da tracks vid he also did the god and zen pieces on broadway in 95 prolly

i became good friends with him he was triple og almost 40 when i was 18.. ..anyways rest in peace one of new jereuzleum finest jeru ..nrg