DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo, real spit, bump head. at first I was like nah, but the more I see the shit the more I wanna break babies teeth out when I see that shit. that's a compliment. tko in detroit? I knew that? yo elmer, get at me in a pm, we haven't talked in a while, I was thinking about shitting about 200 of your spots cause tom "told" me to. ha lol. sike. calm down king. king elmer lols.

feels good, haven't talked shit in a week or so. bump, head, purge, and pear.

unbump, seeds in this weed fuck is this 94?

WELL A GOOD HOMIE WELL REMAIN NAMELESS DECIDED TO HOOK A PLAYA UP WITH SUM OF HIS FOUNDATION

SO THIS IS WHAT I WAS DOING IN 1995 BEFORE 12 OZ AND INTERNET

THE REST OF THE FLICKS FROM THAT BIG ASS BOOK WELL BE KEPT FOR THOSE THAT WHERE THERE, THEN AND WHERE A PART OF DETROITS VERY FIRST GRAFF GENERATION EVOLVED FROM DBS MHC TO EBC .DFW N CFC

ENJOY THE OLD BURNERS FROM E.M. FIRST LAYER OF PAINT GEAAHH "TOLD MY POPS IM OUT EARTH BOUND WITH THE CREW" DIGABLE P.. ITZ GOOD TO B HURR ... 93 TILLLL:D :D :D :D :D

oldsekt95burnerz.jpg

• Like 1

0923021823a_zps2f0a9c92.jpg

0923021823b_zpsfb975e8f.jpg

0923021824a_zpse3937c74.jpg

0923021920a_zps9b9851d0.jpg

0929021017_zpsd2e56f76.jpg

peep game son, in 2007 the first day of basic training I shit my pants trying to carry a fat body on an old school vietnam gourney. farted, sharted. at the packard I ate that old white castle that used to be open, shit straight liquid in the 94 alley. last summer at this shit hole bar I worked at in hipster pointe I shit my pants, then I got in the back seat of EKOTS grampas whip, and got a ride home, no homo.

I ate 8 eggs last night at 1 am high as balls. I farted a couple hours ago. guess what happened next? 30 something year old nigga, already shitting my pants. at least I aint gotta grow up to be old. but niggas shittin themselves at 30 aint a good look ya know?

eh, to each his own. sisto a straight bitch. sear and ekot my fam. I don't know to much about them aa cats, but it aint like the ones we have known for years dont or aint painted here forever. I give aa niggas more of a pass than seeing 4000 throws from niggas that were not born in even metro detroit. is what it is.

there still enough room or all of us last time I checked. just like sisto a bitch last time I checked. fuck ann arbor. sike. but for real, fuck ann arbor.

eh ann arbor graf is what it is....but some of these young cats doing straight up burners and not even 18 yet. almost sorta old school looking but eh its rediculious. its pointless to even TRY to paint unless you want 8 thousand years of probation and give them 2 million dollers in cash...im straight, but fuck it.

I like it. lets keep a whole page of flicks going. pack throws make master p jealous, them niggas that hard, and also reminds me of a fat dead nigga I use to know. them glasses og. but only if they cartier nigga! jasp and sway, are pretty fucking bout it. I drive nightly though the east side, and although I just steal flicks usually, streets talk. not 12 oz. pear. elmer. gasm getting spots you niggas don't think of. I like this city. I hate yall.

peace to those out there doing whatever you're doing. at least you in the fucking streets doing it.

you've seen the flicks. see them again.

c79a682e.jpg

d3d51c20.jpg

f3ed150e.jpg

93621643.jpg

....also, jlaw on the grind. someone get that nigga blunt of 40 for coming back outside.

309467d8.jpg

5b12be34.jpg

e0aab9ab.jpg

DSCN1244_zps5086aa4c.jpg

DSCN1215_zps534ea1dc.jpg

this got kinda fucked up in that fire and shit.

DSCN1233_zps8eca2a8f.jpg

an old friend once told me to breathe. don't forget to breathe. fucking genius. peace to all yall.