DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Do you know what you quoted? If so. Do not make light of the suffering that no person should ever have to experience ever again. Never again.

If not then I will tell you. It was on the entrance way to Auchwitz. Auchwitz was an extermination camp built and facilitated by tha nazis in order to exterminate the Jewish people during WW2. What went on in that camp no one should ever know again.

• Like 1

OK WELL FIRST DSD .THAT FRERARRI AND REYES SHOT WAS ILL MAYBE U COULD P.M. THE LOCATION?

SECOND THAT IGNORANT NAZI SHIT HAS GOTTA GO ..AND IT WILL BE ..ITS A SHAME DID THE PERSON WHO DID THIS .DO IT KNOWING WHAT IT MEANT ?AND THOUGH IT WOULD APPLY TO EASTSIDE DETROIT ..SO FUCKIN WACK ..IT MEANS .."YOUR LABOR MAKES U FREE" MEANING ITS A SLAVE CAMP

REALLY IT WAS JUST THERE TO MAKE THE PRISONERS MORE DOCILE THINKING THEY WHERE JUST GONNA BE FORCED INTO SLAVE LABOR. BUT IT WAS A QUICK LIE ONCE THEY SRIPPED EM THEY WHERE GASED AND BURNED AND THATS WHAT THEY ALL READ RIDING INTO .DACHAU AISHSWITIZ ETC IM SORRY BUT THIS IZ UNACCEPTABLE AND I SEE ITS NOT A ROLLER ITS JUST ON SUM PAPER IT CAN B RIPPED DOWN

3. YO BIG PIMPIN PORAB THE POLISH MIGGY MAK DADDY ..JUSTO AND FERRARI. SAME PERSON

• Like 1

I cant talk shit, since what I write, but I can say that my family is half jewish, and that whoever did that shit, I doubt we will ever know, but if I find out, aint no speaking. it isn't a slap in the face to just Jewish people, a lot of your ancestors, for you honky niggas, were european, and were not treated any differently. yes Jews died in mass millions, but all of european decent all the way up to the German people that didn't support the bullshit, died in those camps. I could give 2 fucks less if you're racist, I have heard a lot of you here in person say the word nigger freely. I say the same all the time, having a black step mom and half siblings since I was young, keep the shit to yourself, or get your mouth blown out. this goes way beyond blowing mouths out.

if you know who did this, and you sit on it, I hope through universal karma you feel the same pain and horror that the people in those fucking death camps endured. niggas fucking sick, and it obviously took some planning, or a nigga that speaks german. whatever.

eat a fat dick. Jueoner.

edit....dillz man I have no idea honestly. I got a photobucket with thousands of flicks, and I honestly didn't take that one. sorry.

I have a feeling who ever did that isnt a bigot. I think the bull, if he was a clever man/woman, is using it figuratively as some satirical esq shit. I mean think about it, '' work makes you free " painted on one of the cities many dilapidated buildings, where obviously people, had, in some point of time worked their. So yeah seems ironic. definitely a hipster

@ wicked wacko what do you write?

@ snax that shits wack bro!

@dsd what do you write

oh and did any one ever go to revoks show on library st. it was pretty dope i met rime chaos pose and revok of course. haha he hooked me up with a shirt literally i was the only writer there! besides enzo from philly and but all the rest were strait millionaires lookin to buy revoks stuff!

"GEMER" THIS IS NOT INSTAGRAM, THIS IS 12 OZ, DONT WORRY WHAT PEOPLE WRITE AND NO WRITERS WENT TO THE REVOK SHOW CUZ REVOK IS WACK AS FUCK, GLAD U GOT A SHIRT, IF I GOT IT, ID SHIT AND WIPE MY ASS WITH IT, TELL HIM TO GO TWEET SOME MORE AND RETIRE FROM PAINTING