DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

good flicks boris. smash city. peace to PEAR and the rest of the smashing niggas out there right now. all yall. good beats to go with good flicks to go with good trees.

qbert, early 90's, makes you black book gooderer, draw gooder rap latters.

seuj800000000

bump dirty dems! nasty niets and elmers bitch ass making the rounds through the webs on a few different fb pages, and once again, RIP KING NEKST.

that nigga is a huge inspiration for what I would like to progress to and like most writers the nigga went before his time. rip TOM1 ATM 313.

snax that throw coming along, fix that x up a little. Ima do some throws for you, pm me an email addy or fb so I can send em.

also PEAR NSF! got a boss ass oink video.

AZUL HS! got a video.

find the links yourself, I am way to lazy and high this early.

also, this. for you old heads.

how ironic, you're faggot ass groupie ass bitch ass nigga. NEKST RIP might of hated me, but bet MSK didn't want shit to do with me when it comes to beef, and that hey JUE you got a light comment, nigga when I catch you taking flicks I might just beat you to death with your own camera.

RIP KING NEKST. peace to RISK and REVOK and MSK. yall niggas got your welcome. I never fucked with you since, respect that shit, or do something.

...and by something I dont mean like AMO punching a nigga one time like a girl.

nigga I had bigger pimples than the mark you left.

you niggas forget who the fuck I am>? let me remind you, a nigga with a mad death wish, that is done talking, but oh we all forget, GASM, ELMER, and anyone else dumb enough to fuck with me and mine. come fucking get it hoes. I'm about to fucking die, my spots are all gone once I'm gone, I'll take all you niggas spots with me. if you got a real problem run up on me and get shot in the face.

fuck this pussy shit, you got beef with me, say it nigga, fuck that no name shit, nigga I been ready to die.

groupie photographer queers don't count/that means you little girl, but I will see your faggot ass before I check out, believe that.

and if LD or DFW got beef, just let me know niggas, I'm fucking more ready than I ever have been.

JUES1 B I A H S

...and I said it once, I'll say it again, no no name bullshit. you got beef niggas pm me with no names. I will smash you, and your whole fucking CREW out. EVERYONE. EVERYONE in your crew in Detroit. try me motherfuckers.

sick of yall faggots talking shit and the only thing you ever did was sock me once at the leeland where I was checked in all week. well guess what? I'll still be up in that bitch, but next time one of yall faggots gettin shot.

snitch on myself on the net. don't give a fuck. one of yall faggots gonna get that hot shit before I go. believe that. come see me.

east side all day. catch me posted up on newport and jeffo all day. come get shot.

posted up in hamtramak all day and night, come get shot.

FUCK ANYONE THAT TALKS SHIT TO ME AND AIN'T EVER DONE SHIT, AKA ALL YOU FAGGOTS.

still here. got beef, pm a nigga, just leave a name so I can shit on you and your whole fucking crew.