DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I cant, but I'll try....say 96? EB? MHC? around then? DFW. TSR? CFC?

edit, TSR? when them niggas start? CFC?. someone (glen benton) or anyone else, answer this fucking question now it is bothering the shit out of me...

edit edit, dillz you know this shit! learn some niggas no homo, please! I really want to say for sure EB, I know DFW 7 mile was up an up then, TGV? I'm fucking stumped.

Well listen.. lemme be the first one to tell you, it appears you're on the right track. Typing, all that. We're going to get through this, **AND ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU'RE NEVER TO BRUTE TO ASK FOR A NIGGA'S HAND TO GET YOU ACROSS THE STREET. May i suggest investing in mathblasters, the oregon trail, duke nukem 3d. Some solid buffer's right there.

FIRST 4 CREWS STARTING FROM 92..

MHC...JUSTO BETA,IOWA.SNAFU,FERRARI,EEL ALSO A FEW SIDE CREWS ,,TGV ..DTE.,ETC

DBS..DETROIT BOMB SQUAD...GAME????

EBC...SEKTER DILLZ,DIBZ,DUBL,OGRE,A FEW SIDE CREWS WE HAD ...F.V.

AND THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SAY OL SEV OR SEHV HE PUT IN MAD WORK ,PIECES ON FREEWAYS HARD IN 93-96 PROLLY HE BEEFED WITH JUSTO REALLY BAD.HE HAD A LIL CREW

5..SO I WOULD GUESS IS A BIG SPLIT BETWEEN ALL THOSE LATE 90,S CREW E.SIDE DFW,TSR CFC. THERE MY 4.3 CENTS ...SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY

^ good looks player. I was 99 percent sure MHC. I knew EB and DFW. seriously good post maybe some young cats will research and do their homework now. peace to EB crew peace to all above mentioned both DFWs....

smoke good trees, and let James Brown do the rest.

last comment on ol crews ...period hands down ..MHC ..WAS THAT DEAL THEY MADE TODAY POSSIBLE THE OLD MH ..NOT ONCE DIBS WAS Eb AND MH IM TALIKING... 92-96 M.ASS H.YSTERIA crew .ish justo /beta..game..harp..

YALL PROLLY never new THERE WAS A DETROIT GRAFF MAG THAT CAME OUT of THE DEE n 96 ..called

Modern Hieroglyphic by mr beta justo ...it was ill i can think of a handful of peeps who still have it..... a lil moment in time brought to u by a mfucka who knows

Bump early 90's Detroit.

Bump Justo MHC. Detroit graffiti grandpappy.

I'd hardly call DTE a side crew. Bump OG Agent/ Ages DTE, AWR, AOK

Bump Modern Hyroglifics mag.

I remember driving around Detroit in the early 90's and thinking how incredibly fucked up everything was and in contrast how little graffiti there was. All names I saw up have been mentioned already. Plus, there was as much weirdo, normal/ crazy person graffiti, as there was, whatever-you-wanna-call-it, normal modern day graffiti.

Also, I kept thinking how cool it would be if I could somehow get my crew there to do our style of graffiti.

And then.....

• Like 1