DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eeep. Theres deny everything and on the entirely opposite side of the spectrum.... Telling on yourself. All they got to do is drive around and find 1K worth of damage take some flix and hand you a felony. Beyond that all the work was done for them. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it. No good can come of it.

eeep. Theres deny everything and on the entirely opposite side of the spectrum.... Telling on yourself. All they got to do is drive around and find 1K worth of damage take some flix and hand you a felony. Beyond that all the work was done for them. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it. No good can come of it.

So posting my social security, drive license, and bank account numbers soon is a bad idea?

Sorry about the ender aires and loaf, fucking shitty lighting and the iPhone does everything but provide a decent flash

Hold your hand over the top of the lens (phone) to block out that light from hitting the light meter on the phone. The best visual explanation I can give is like when you put your hand over your eyes because of the sun coming down. :D Photography jabba jaw. Nice flixs

• Like 1