DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

That sticker handstyle thing is pretty sick huh guys? I don't understand why you guys say this thread has gone to shit. I have read the last 30 pages and I like it a lot. Hey I heard that you can go into buildings that are abondoned during the day and drink beer and paint and the cops wont even mess with you? Can you tell me where some of these buildings are at? Also, haha funny on the kope name guys. I looked it up and there is a cope2 and he is a king. He has been painting since the 1990's! So I'm thinking about changing my name back to either doob, flame, or DBD. For dimebag darrel. I am not trying to copy you to that DSD666 guy. Hey though, what does DSD666 stand for? And also, like I said, I want to go and explore some buildings in Detroit if someone could take me as a tour guide I can give you like 20 bucks. Thanks guys.

That's not even that good. Just a bunch of pretty colors. You can't even read what it says! I bet you it doesn't even say anything. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, real good guy. just color a bunch or random shapes and say it says something. Pshhhhh.

lmao, dude crushes shit, even outside of this country, when is the last time you done pieces in Spain? keep hating, and hell keep painting.

hater_gonna_hate_02.jpg

That's not even that good. Just a bunch of pretty colors. You can't even read what it says! I bet you it doesn't even say anything. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, real good guy. just color a bunch or random shapes and say it says something. Pshhhhh.

Hey dude I heard there was a bunch of mad chill spots out around Joy Road and Dexter. You can paint with little to no worry (alone of course) and the locals love that shit. You should really check it out on a Friday night, that's when we all meet up and have our tagging parties. We all roll around in a party bus listening to house music until we see a good spot, then the driver pulls over and we hit it.

Live to get radical, brah.